attain level in a sentence
1) It will not appear in the Skill Journal or Skill panel until you have attained level 1.
2) After attaining level 10 and job level 10, characters can choose one of the first job specialized classes.
3) Air quality forecasting attempts to predict when the concentrations of pollutants will attain levels that are hazardous to public health.
4) They'll birth the church, but their children will attain levels of the Holy Spirit that they will not.
attain level example sentences5) In 1988, Lipscomb attained level III (master's degree-granting) status and became known as David Lipscomb University.
6) Although amateurs, this unit attained levels of proficiency in all aspects of the business of soldiering normally the domain of elite regular units.
7) The school's data shows that, in Key Stage 2 English, 94% of disadvantaged children attained level 4 or above, while 91% of other children attained level 4 or above, again closing the gap.
8) The school's data shows that, in Key Stage 2 English, 94% of disadvantaged children attained level 4 or above, while 91% of other children attained level 4 or above, again closing the gap.
9) However, some studies allow us to report on supplementary analyses that can clarify the nature of the correlation between IQ and domain-specific performance across the attained level of skill. 2.5.1.
10) After attaining level 10, the player must choose from two specialized classes associated with their chosen class (with the exception of Muse, which at the time can only ascend to a Songweaver).
11) Fantasy action RPG "Depths of Peril" features the ability to play 'Hardcore mode' after at least one character has attained level 25.
12) AdZ attained level III in the accreditation of these colleges, the highest rank given to tertiary schools in the Philippines at that time.
13) In terms of Accreditation, in 1999 the following courses attained level 2 accredited status: BS Civil Engineering, BS Electrical Engineering and BS Mechanical Engineering.
14) Thus an able 11-year-old pupil might attain level 7 in a particular subject while a pupil of the same age in the same school who has learning difficulties might reach level 3.
example sentences with attain15) When such pupils attain level 1, the fact that, despite their difficulties, they have started down the curricular path should be acknowledged as a real achievement.
16) At least Chris isn't the hypocrite that Al has the shame to be, attaining levels of hypocrisy not recorded since Rodrigo Borgia.
17) If it can indeed cripple or destroy the society, there is no wishing away the realities of an attained level of historical development.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain level
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain level with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain level
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain level in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain level.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain level. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain level
Compound Sentences with attain level
Complex Sentences with attain level
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain level