assume dominance in a sentence
1) If the dominant meristem is cut off, one or more branch tips will assume dominance.
2) D'Amato, and by extension Finkelstein, assumed dominance over the moribund state party apparatus.
3) They started out the second with 3 points on the trot, but Kerry assumed dominance once more to win.
4) No legal change in priority has been contemplated, so that drivers may continue to assume dominance over foot traffic in housing areas.
assume dominance example sentences5) The end of the period was marked by yet another major mass extinction, wiping out many groups and allowing dinosaurs to assume dominance in the Jurassic.
6) Large kelp is assuming dominance over bull kelp and is providing habitat for a slew of marine life including rockfish, salmon, herring, abalone, and other fin fish.
7) Germany assumes dominance in northern Europe
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume dominance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume dominance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume dominance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume dominance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume dominance.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume dominance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume dominance
Compound Sentences with assume dominance
Complex Sentences with assume dominance
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume dominance