assume an identity in a sentence
1) He very comfortably assumed an identity as one of British football's finest-ever full-backs.
2) Singer is so busy making goo-goo eyes at the original'superman' that his 'Returns' never assumes an identity of its own.
3) But it also is a perfect form of assuming an identity, because to be a brother is to be his keeper and killing of one's brother is a form of suicide.
4) Behind him the eastern sky was already brightening, and the wasteland, which had been a formless void of darkness above the lumpy earth, was assuming an identity and a shape.
assume an identity example sentences5) The Self, in assuming an identity,'steals' that which does not really belong to it, so 'mushikarati' symbolises the realised man - 'he who enjoys the Self'.
6) At this point, what began as an individual misapprehension has acquired public status, assumed an identity, become almost an autonomous entity in its own right.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume an identity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume an identity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume an identity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume an identity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume an identity.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume an identity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume an identity
Compound Sentences with assume an identity
Complex Sentences with assume an identity
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume an identity