assumably in a sentence
1) And assumably all the doors are the same colour.
2) assumably for a modern method of properganda.
3) The .exe file was ammy1.exe I think . I never got to the payment stage as I yanked the cord as they were getting into my security settings (assumably to lock me out – or grant access for later)?
4) Commonly in ethnic communities within the United States, the knowledge of one's heritage language tends to assumably signify if one is truly of a member of their culture.
assumably example sentences5) So the hearing on the 25th hung around assumably to hear arguments about that, although the court documentation was never updated to explicitely say so.
6) assumably the US would pay most of the bills...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assumably
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assumably with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assumably
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assumably in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assumably.
20 examples of simple sentences of assumably. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assumably
Compound Sentences with assumably
Complex Sentences with assumably
Compound-Complex Sentences with assumably