highly artistic in a sentence
1) Barbara Gerlach is a skilled nature photographer with a highly artistic approach.
2) A copper jar and gun found out in Lahij has highly artistic ornaments.
3) During these feasts the village is decorated with highly artistic statues and colorful lights and banners.
highly artistic example sentences4) Yet there's something single-minded and highly artistic about the whole tone and art direction.
5) Helen considers herself to be highly artistic and since remarrying has set up an interior design business.
6) Flint technology also developed, producing a number of highly artistic pieces as well as purely pragmatic.
7) A Number of archaeological sites have been discovered and show the highly artistic nature of this culture.
8) Especially in highly artistic Japanese bondage, years of experience of bondage is required to avoid the risks.
9) It is not required at all to be highly artistic or philosophic when you think about your post titles.
10) It is considered a work of art accomplished with a delicate touch and a highly artistic sense of tone and blending.
11) Of these one could find a number of highly artistic statues which all seek great devotion in a way or another.
12) All are highly artistic and feature birds, shells, fish, flowers, and historical events and people, including the British royal family.
13) I refer to that highly artistic and creative phase covering some 30,000 years, broadly known as the Paleolithic Era and dated from about 40,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE.
14) Most pieces in this style are considered to be highly artistic as pure instrumental music, not as a simple description of nature and emotion.
15) Vernon described the process as highly artistic , stating that the fourteen hour day recording schedule allowed for a lot of fun and creativity.
example sentences with highly artistic16) Their clothes are very complicated, highly artistic , and do not follow normal rules of clothing, such as existence of upper and lower garments.
17) This is reflected there architectural remains, which are individual thriving tradition of performing art, paintings, sculpture and highly artistic style of living.
18) Block printing by hand is a slow process it is, however, capable of yielding highly artistic results, some of which are unobtainable by any other method.
19) "It's a very commercial idea that I get to tell in a highly artistic fashion," he said.
20) Some carvers have extended the hobby into a business while others are diving into highly artistic expressions with wood. (Mecklenburg Co.)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highly artistic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highly artistic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highly artistic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highly artistic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highly artistic.
20 examples of simple sentences of highly artistic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highly artistic
Compound Sentences with highly artistic
Complex Sentences with highly artistic
Compound-Complex Sentences with highly artistic