artistic legacy in a sentence
1) Generally speaking, his artistic legacy is great.
2) Wagner's operatic works are his primary artistic legacy .
3) It is often described as Bach's " artistic legacy ".
artistic legacy example sentences4) They are our artistic legacy , and our best promotional tool.
5) This artistic legacy has been decimated by neglect, war, and vandalism.
6) His artistic legacy almost vanished.
7) According to Williams, "Too often the historical and artistic legacy of black accomplishment is ignored.
8) Tuscany is known for its landscapes, traditions, history, artistic legacy and its influence on high culture.
9) Art historians have classified the architectural and artistic legacy of Champa into seven artistic styles or phases of development.
10) Although Kahn's artistic legacy was a search for truth and clarity, his personal life was secretive and chaotic.
11) His artistic legacy is secure, and on that level, at least, Wood's sacrifices were worth it.
12) His friend and collaborator, Bill Pearson, has been unwavering in his efforts to perpetuate Wood's artistic legacy .
13) These sources were mixed with the vigorous "barbarian" artistic culture of Northern Europe to produce a remarkable artistic legacy .
14) Yet , by the end of 2013, Toronto could lose important traces of Peter Dickinson's moral and artistic legacy .
15) Today, art enjoys a wide network of study, dissemination and preservation of all the artistic legacy of mankind throughout history.
example sentences with artistic legacy16) His artistic legacy consists of over 2,000 works, which includes murals, other monumental works, etchings, paintings and more.
17) Spanning more than a thousand years, the artistic legacy of the Kathmandu Valley is celebrated in the objects and ideas presented here.
18) The article also indicates that some of these relatives are appalled by what they regard as distortions of Ms. Austen's artistic legacy .
19) By acquiring these works-each from a different decade of his career-the Museum has committed to preserving a sampling of Tad's artistic legacy for future generations.
20) The exhibition consists of a range of objects from Kaprows artistic legacy on view as well as a number of happenings in which visitors can participate.
21) Ažbe's own undisputed artistic legacy is limited to twenty-six graphic works, including classroom studies, most of them at the National Gallery of Slovenia.
22) The artistic legacy of Champa consists primarily of sandstone sculptures - both sculpture in the round and relief sculpture - and brick buildings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic legacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic legacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic legacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic legacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic legacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic legacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic legacy
Compound Sentences with artistic legacy
Complex Sentences with artistic legacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic legacy