artillerymen in a sentence
1) Scores of Egyptian artillerymen were killed and many more taken prisoner.
2) All six of the artillerymen recorded as wounded died.
3) Artillerymen in file at double open order with.
artillerymen example sentences4) With some artillerymen , the force numbered 600 men in total.
5) Infantrymen bearing firearms and artillerymen became more important than horsemen.
6) He showed a skill and enthusiasm for training the young artillerymen .
7) In addition, there were 200 artillerymen and 1,200 laborers.
8) During the battle, Scott observed American artillerymen retreating.
9) It originally housed five 18lb guns mounted on top and 35 artillerymen .
10) Shortages of trained artillerymen were a serious problem by summer.
11) Our first few rows show the artillerymen , including an officer figure.
12) Semmes's former sailors surrendered as artillerymen .
13) The fort's military complement was 176 men, including officers and artillerymen .
14) The artillerymen in the Army of Tennessee have received less attention.
15) Lane was disembarked near New Orleans with 40 artillerymen and 150 rockets.
example sentences with artillerymen16) Term used by artillerymen for anything less powerful than a Howitzer.
17) The new anti-aircraft artillerymen trained rapidly on the 40mm Bofors cannon.
18) The artillerymen were exposed to constant sniper fire and could not work effectively.
19) Artillerymen disliked the fin-stabilized 4.5-inch rocket mainly because it was inaccurate.
20) Artillerymen , sappers, train drivers, and other personnel numbered 1,297.
21) With artillerymen , Moreau's host counted a total of 79,592 soldiers.
22) Refers to red leggings worn by some artillerymen in the 19th century.
23) Anti-Aircraft artillerymen with 5th Army in Italy following the Salerno landings.
24) Cope also made a last-minute attempt to get some artillerymen from Edinburgh Castle.
25) After the public viewing ended, Cuban Army artillerymen loaded the coffins aboard caissons.
26) The reformers did not neglect operation by sailors ashore as infantry, and as artillerymen .
27) When its crew opened fire they quickly drove the American artillerymen from Fort Tompkins.
28) Artillerymen were firing beehive rounds, steel flechettes released at the muzzle of the weapon.
How to use artillerymen in a sentence29) One hundred artillerymen from Fort Brooke under Major Gardner were ordered to re-establish the contact.
30) First, ordinary artillerymen or 'cannoniers' served the guns while bombardiers served howitzers.
31) The Belgian naval personnel served onboard French minesweepers and provided the artillerymen for Belgian merchant ships.
32) Since that time, thousands of artillerymen have undergone their basic and advanced military training here.
33) On 4 July, artillerymen at the Dau Tieng base camp repulsed a ground attack.
34) Each ship of the line provided 200 men and each frigate 100, supported by 80 artillerymen .
35) Morgan's men had regrouped in the woods, and busily picked off officers and artillerymen .
36) Subsequent Defense Battalions were formed with air defense personnel and artillerymen ; infantrymen were attached as required.
37) In the Army, he taught mathematics to artillerymen at Fort Scott, San Francisco.
38) He stationed 25 soldiers plus artillerymen on every ship, and each ship was equipped with one cannon.
39) Most of the artillerymen were killed and ten of the guns had to be aban- doned.
40) During the night artillerymen laid detailed plans for a concentrated fifteen-minute barrage against Kesternich the next morning.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillerymen
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillerymen with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillerymen
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillerymen in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillerymen.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillerymen. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillerymen
Compound Sentences with artillerymen
Complex Sentences with artillerymen
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillerymen