artillery position in a sentence
1) Campbell positioned artillery to suppress this incoming fire.
2) The artillery was positioned in front of the first line.
3) Artillery was positioned on the island of Saint-Antoine.
artillery position example sentences4) He positioned the Mexican artillery on the slopes overlooking the Texian square.
5) Napoleon began the attack with a cannonade by the Guards artillery positioned around Fleurus.
6) However, the artillery were positioned too far away to do much damage to the fort.
7) The Chinese had over ten battalions of artillery positioned along the front in direct or general support roles.
8) The Medium Tanks are a bigger problem, make sure your artillery is correctly positioned and upgrade at least two AT turrets.
9) These were supported by Royal Marines and artillery positioned along the heights above the port, as well as additional Ottoman troops.
10) As I watched, I could see a lot of activity going on down in the valley, soldiers scrambling to their battle stations and artillery being positioned .
11) In December 1793, Napoleon positioned the artillery on high ground overlooking the harbor at Toulon and fired down on the British ships.
12) Venegas had positioned artillery on two steep hills, one of which was called "Los Cerrojones", which covered the entire battlefield.
13) By 9 March, government forces had captured a strategic hill, where they positioned artillery to bombard rebel positions around the prison.
14) As it came up past the infantry, it was fired upon from Japanese artillery positioned on some high ground to the north of the lake.
15) They discovered that the Austro-Hungarians had failed to adequately prepare for a Serbian counterattack, as their artillery was positioned well behind the front line.
example sentences with artillery position16) During four days, from July 23 to 26, the British bombed the fort, using artillery positioned where Captain Hébécourt and his men were retrenched.
17) She also received hostile fire when North Vietnamese gunners attempted to strike at "New Jersey" with artillery positioned near Cap Lay.
18) Eugène's artillery continued to pound Russian support columns, while Marshals Ney and Davout set up a crossfire with artillery positioned on the Semyonovskaya heights.
19) All roads to the palace had been mined, with the exception of one, which had heavy machine guns and artillery positioned to defend it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery position
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery position with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery position
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery position in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery position.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery position. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery position
Compound Sentences with artillery position
Complex Sentences with artillery position
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery position