artillery fire in a sentence
1) U.S. commanders therefore early considered firing divisional artillery from landing craft.
2) II Corps fired artillery and artillery rounds.
3) Turkish artillery fired on them en route, wounding five men.
artillery fire example sentences4) From the 6th Army had fired artillery and shells.
5) The Tamil Tigers fired artillery from near civilians.
6) They are guiding the peshmerga in firing heavy artillery .
7) Consequently, British-manned artillery fired upon and "erased" them.
8) Israeli artillery fired at an army position in Adaisseh.
9) More rockets were incoming Friday afternoon and Israel began firing artillery into Gaza.
10) They didn't fire any artillery or mortars; just a straight infantry attack.
11) While the 52nd's squares stood waiting, British artillery fired over their heads.
12) Excellent for demonstrating at an historic site or museum the various techniques for firing artillery .
13) As the mist dispersed British artillery fired on the German infantry who retreated at speed.
14) Artillery mainly fired fragmentation, high explosive, or, later in the war, gas shells.
15) In 2010, North Korea fired artillery at the island, killing two civilians and two marines.
example sentences with artillery fire16) The Spanish artillery fired over the heads of its own troops and caused many casualties among the division-Leval.
17) According to Lebanese Army in May 2010 it fired anti-aircraft artillery at two Israeli jets over Lebanon.
18) On that day, Soviet artillery fired over 80,000 rounds along the front on the Karelian Isthmus.
19) While a much more effective way to fire artillery , there was a learning curve to perfecting the technology.
20) That night Australian artillery fired on suspected movement along Route 2, although no casualties were found the following day.
21) Eastern Force heavy artillery fired on the hostile artillery batteries and strong defensive points that held up the infantry attack.
22) Accompanying artillery fired into the area around the school building for about 45 minutes, and all incoming fire ceased.
23) British medium and heavy artillery fired on the German units, which were forced to deploy and advance from cover.
24) One cannot fire artillery from a transport using the F button (long range fire) on the keyboard.
25) Israeli artillery fired around 8,000 shells on the Nature Reserve and the village on the first two days of battle.
26) The Arab Legion fired 10,000 artillery and mortar shells a day, and also attacked West Jerusalem with sniper fire.
27) For example, artillery was fired at precise points, at precise times, to avoid enemy casualties by both sides.
28) In response the remainder of A Company moved quickly to support the beleaguered platoon, while artillery fired on the bunkers.
How to use artillery fire in a sentence29) German artillery fired on the routes into Longueval and sent alarm signals aloft from the front line several times each day.
30) Government stated that LTTE was firing artillery towards civilian settlements in East, and were using 35,000 people as human shields.
31) Unlike the conventional warfare methods of firing artillery into a coordinate location, the SEALs operated within inches of their targets.
32) As consolidation began, German artillery fired along Prince's Street and caused far more casualties than those suffered during the attack.
33) No patrols were sent out; no artillery was fired ; and no air support permitted within 20,000 yards of the front.
34) Artillery usually fired over open sights at visible targets, until the Second Boer War when indirect fire started to be used.
35) A heavy concentration by the entire US I Corps artillery was fired in response, and the Chinese were forced to withdraw.
36) However, Scott had sent 2,600 mounted dragoons ahead; the Mexican artillery prematurely fired on them and therefore revealed their positions.
37) Hezbollah, a militant Lebanese group backed by Syria and Iran, fires artillery toward Israeli border posts, drawing return fire.
38) Er no, among other things Gadaffi was firing heavy artillery and mortars into major population centres (Mistra,Zuwara).
39) He said the fighters fired on Ukrainian positions at 22 locations and that they fired artillery at the airport in Donetsk, the largest rebel-held city.
40) And one night while they were firing the artillery , it just fell short and came in and killed some people in my unit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery fire
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery fire with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery fire
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery fire in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery fire.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery fire. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery fire
Compound Sentences with artillery fire
Complex Sentences with artillery fire
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery fire