artificial to in a sentence
1) We must lead students from artificial to authentic maturity .
2) I wanted nothing artificial to eat at all.
3) The choice between these 2 endings feels really artificial to me .
artificial to example sentences4) These distinctions might have seemed artificial to Minoans.
5) Adjust the light both natural and artificial to determine what is best.
6) It seems artificial to me.
7) For these reasons, it is somewhat artificial to examine the impact of HLCAs alone.
8) It seems artificial to me to not say something just because it 's not PC.
9) I had to accept that was right, although at first it seemed rather artificial to me.
10) My personal view is that the way a certification's skills are examined is artificial to the point of uselessness.
11) And her posh accent was sufficiently artificial to be laughed at, where a more natural intonation would have alienated audiences.
12) Even the transition from an artificial to a natural system was not completed in a uniform manner throughout the scientific community.
13) This might seem artificial to those who have not had the joy of standing on the fells and watching this happen.
14) Indeed, there is significant overlap in these online applications with videoconference and it is artificial to try to separate them completely.
15) On the other hand, it is submitted that it may in many situations be artificial to require renegotiations from the parties.
example sentences with artificial to16) Best of all, this fragrance doesn't smell as artificial to me as some, and it reminds me of my inlaws' (who are from India) jasmine plants.
17) Is it slightly artificial to say, "This planet is this archetype and that planet is that archetype," as if they existed in little boxes?
18) He is one of those who prefer the artificial to the natural in most things, and think the mind of man omnipotent.
19) Or if we do sow it, we sow it in vast, sudden blocks - before a mission, for example - which may appear so artificial to those on the receiving end.
20) But the shift from artificial to natural light , which nearly quadrupled their total light exposure, also tinkered with their internal clocks.
21) In difficult numbers, rather those who could joke to range an material to set the ventolin inhaler cheapest ground would be artificial to say in loyalty.
22) It would be artificial to limit our understanding of style to one of them, let us say authorial style, and exclude the others.
23) " The "New York Times", however, found the show was "too broad and artificial to be persuasive".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial to.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial to
Compound Sentences with artificial to
Complex Sentences with artificial to
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial to