artificial scent in a sentence
1) B. Something that provides an artificial scent . 12.
2) Artificial scents dry the hair shafts, damaging them and making them brittle.
3) Household chemicals, such as artificial scents , cleaners, and pesticides should be avoided.
artificial scent example sentences4) One alternative which is attracting increasing interest is drag hunting, where the horses and hounds chase an artificial scent .
5) Anti hunting campaigners long urged hunts to retain their tradition and equestrian sport by drag hunting, following an artificial scent .
6) If nothing else, artificial scents could disturb the aesthetic perception of healthy ones and never reach the sensuality of their prototypes.
7) Delaunay-El Allam M, Marlier L, Schaal B. Learning at the breast: preference formation for an artificial scent and its attraction against the odor of maternal milk.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial scent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial scent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial scent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial scent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial scent.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial scent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial scent
Compound Sentences with artificial scent
Complex Sentences with artificial scent
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial scent