artificial respiration in a sentence
1) This process of externally providing ventilation is termed artificial respiration .
2) She continued to live without artificial respiration for several years afterwards.
3) Artificial respiration is sometime used as a safety measure.
artificial respiration example sentences4) Give the child artificial respiration if needed.
5) Check breathing and give artificial respiration if necessary.
6) Will applies artificial respiration and saves the man's life.
7) Artificial respiration with the assistance of oxygen may be required.
8) Artificial respiration and stabilization of cardiovascular functions may also be necessary.
9) If the casualty is not breathing artificial respiration must be provided continuously.
10) Artificial respiration is also much more effective without water in the lungs.
11) Give artificial respiration if not breathing.
12) Respiratory failure has to be treated with tracheostomy and artificial respiration .
13) She was able to survive with the help of medication and artificial respiration .
14) The infant did not need artificial respiration and could breathe on her own.
15) My mother found me floating face downwards and I was saved by artificial respiration .
example sentences with artificial respiration16) For breathing, this may include artificial respiration , often assisted by emergency oxygen.
17) He is transferred to the intensive care unit to continue the necessary artificial respiration .
18) All Wade could remember was Captain Hicks was giving artificial respiration to the contractor.
19) This type of artificial respiration is occasionally seen in films made in the early 20th century.
20) Alternatively you can begin artificial respiration in shallow water and move towards dry land between each breath.
21) Endotracheal tubes should be available if severe dyspnea or respiratory arrest develops and artificial respiration is required.
22) McNamara had to be given artificial respiration and stimulants to keep him alive, but recovered quickly.
23) Despite artificial respiration , Copeland never regained consciousness, and he died aboard the "Phoebus".
24) After admission, he receives artificial respiration without intubation, while heart massage and defibrillation are also applied.
25) For the specific case of drowning, Song Ci advised using the first aid technique of artificial respiration .
26) Not only that, she administered artificial respiration and brought you round, and then came here to get help.
27) They tell you to go on with artificial respiration for ever, for long after you've given up hope.
28) We must give our students what might be called "artificial cogitation" (the intellectual equivalent of artificial respiration ).
How to use artificial respiration in a sentence29) If you cannot detect even the shallowest of breaths, attempt artificial respiration making sure the chest starts to rise.
30) He starts to explain that he was only trying to give her artificial respiration , but she unexpectedly kisses him back.
31) In 1543, Andreas Vesalius (1514-1564) wrote that tracheal intubation and subsequent artificial respiration could be life-saving.
32) They also established that extensive periods of artificial respiration did not allow for detoxification to occur and natural neuromuscular functioning to resume.
33) Symptoms, which begin 2-12 hours after fish are eaten, are varied and can include breathing difficulty requiring artificial respiration .
34) Artificial respiration , employing a triangular plastic mask placed over the mouth and nose, which is attached to a tube and bag.
35) Don't attempt artificial respiration except in the unlikely event that a person does not start breathing again after the seizure has stopped.
36) Though weakened and in extreme pain, Sp5c. McWethy gave the wounded man artificial respiration but suffered a fourth and fatal wound.
37) I've been giving him artificial respiration , and I think he's going to be all right, but we ought to get him into shelter as quickly as we can.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial respiration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial respiration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial respiration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial respiration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial respiration.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial respiration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial respiration
Compound Sentences with artificial respiration
Complex Sentences with artificial respiration
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial respiration