recover artifact in a sentence
1) Macalister recovered several artifacts discovered several constructions and defenses.
2) Most of the diagnostic Paleoindian artifacts are recovered without associated materials.
3) Recovered alien artifacts can then be researched and possibly reproduced.
recover artifact example sentences4) Archaeologists can also be used to recover valuable artifacts .
5) Some artifacts recovered from this site are kept in a small antiquarium.
6) Pursuing 'Mdama's troops, Crimson Squad recovers another artifact .
7) The museum displays both Arawak and colonial artifacts recovered on archaeological digs on the islands.
8) Although archaeological excavations have recovered artifacts , all traces of this city have now disappeared.
9) In all , nearly 400,000 artifacts were recovered , many from historic mining in the area.
10) No evidence was found of food stored in storage caches, and there were few recovered artifacts .
11) Eugene Corbeck: An Egyptologist who aids Trelawny in his endeavors to recover Egyptian artifacts .
12) These museums focus on the interpretation and preservation of shipwrecks and other artifacts recovered from a maritime setting.
13) The girls recover some artifacts and Osceola attempts to communicate with the dead crew using her Ouija board.
14) After all, perfectly scientific experiments can be performed on artifacts recovered or system theories constructed from dig information.
15) Significant artifacts recovered include the statue of Genoese Admiral Andrea Doria, for whom the ship was named.
example sentences with recover artifact16) There have been two later expeditions to recover artifacts from the Cenote Sagrado, in 1961 and 1967.
17) Police recovered many artifacts , but not a 14-pound silver reliquary containing a relic from the third century.
18) In his excavations Rouse was able to recover 9,642 artifacts , over 9,200 of which were pottery sherds.
19) After locating the the alleged perpetrator of the theft , security forces searched three homes where the artifacts were recovered .
20) This includes projectile points and fragments. 234 groundstone artifacts were recovered , and 862 potsherds were recovered as well.
21) He has worked three National Geographic Flag Expeditions, done shark wrangling and helped recover sunken Spanish artifacts off Cuba.
22) The illicit trafficking of cultural property generates a lucrative underground market with a great percentage of stolen artifacts never being recovered .
23) Crimson Squad recovers a mysterious artifact excavated by Covenant; "Infinity" scientist Doctor Glassman disappears after studying the device.
24) In the cases of Antikythera and Riace, however, the artifacts were recovered without the direct participation of maritime archaeologists.
25) They then recovered enough artifacts to identify the wreck positively and to mount an exhibit in the Marine Museum in Paris.
26) During excavation of Carrier sites, Rouse recovered 2,791 artifacts , over 2,500 of which were potsherds classified into 23 types.
27) The variety of artifacts recovered from Vail Pass Camp is biased because all excavated dirt was screened through a 1⁄4" mesh.
28) The exploration company said artifacts recovered from the new expedition will be housed in a permanent museum and exhibited around the world.
How to use recover artifact in a sentence29) To return to a normal life, a special artifact much be recovered which is hidden from prying eyes in a repository.
30) Seven years after Wes and Dian's visit to Afghanistan, their foe, Masad , recovered Wes' left-behind artifacts .
31) To the extent that archeology and paleontology require systematic subsurface excavation to recover artifacts , they, too, are considered geoprofessions.
32) In November 2012, during archaeological investigations at the construction site for a new courthouse, remains of Union artifacts were recovered .
33) By the year 2145, humanity has colonized Mars and begun excavating the ruins of their civilization, recovering several important artifacts .
34) When Cyrax encounters Nitara, she offers to help him return home in exchange for his aid in recovering a lost artifact .
35) Many artifacts were recovered and these are now on display in Portsmouth at the Royal Dockyard together with the ship's remains.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of recover artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of recover artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with recover artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word recover artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with recover artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of recover artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of recover artifact
Compound Sentences with recover artifact
Complex Sentences with recover artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with recover artifact