artifices in a sentence
1) Yet such were his numberless artifices to MRS.
2) The expedition also discovered a number of artifices cut into the bedrock.
3) The inventor of these artifices may go as far as he likes.
artifices example sentences4) What wicked return do we make for the exquisite artifices of thy eternal love!
5) The massive structure was finished in 1095 with the help of "Mirandi artifices ".
6) This argument can make little appeal to anyone not caught up in the artifices of philosophy.
7) Oleinik said she needs all these artifices to " feel in harmony" with her inner self.
8) He also employed discreditable artifices to make it appear that the correspondence was published against his wish.
9) Surrounded by artifices and special effects, the Wizard comes across as cruel, rude and unwise.
10) Sometimes even they express delight over the artifices of Houbigant, Coty, and Bichara.
11) Behind her , something dry rattled as if in pursuit: Ambrosias, one of her artifices .
12) The only team who disdained such artifices were Fiji, who are used to playing in ankle-deep water.
13) He disdains all the vulgar artifices of authorship, all the cant of criticism and helps to notoriety.
14) Using manipulative, deceptive, or fraudulent devices, schemes, or artifices , including misleading advertising and sales literature.
15) It is guided neither by the timeline of history nor by the artifices of logic, law, or academia.
example sentences with artifices16) This conferred a real sense of authenticity to Seignolle's books, which were almost devoid of any literary artifices .
17) He railed against standard roses, statuary, sham Italian gardens, and other artifices common in gardening at the time.
18) They are not acquainted with hypocrisy, double-dealing, deception, fraudulent practices and tricks and artifices used to obtain things illegally.
19) Various artifices on the part of the Emperor, who incurred much obloquy by his duplicity, rescued her from the danger.
20) It is my earnest desire that it will be so in fact as well as in name, yet there are limits to the narrative artifices I am willing to use to that end.
21) Those feats of skill were, like sports or illusionist artifices , were pastime activities and served only to amaze people who did not know them.
22) In Eureka , we find that Poe shunned such artifices of mind, systems which, he professed, have no basis in reality.
23) The devil has used such artifices for this end, that it seems our Lord has given him leave to exert all his power in the affair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artifices
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artifices with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artifices
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artifices in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artifices.
20 examples of simple sentences of artifices. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artifices
Compound Sentences with artifices
Complex Sentences with artifices
Compound-Complex Sentences with artifices