uncover artifact in a sentence
1) The artifacts uncovered in these give evidence of a village societies.
2) Archaeology uncovers artifacts and structures to make them accessible to the present.
3) Visitors also use x-ray viewers to explore underneath the burial slab and uncover additional artifacts .
uncover artifact example sentences4) The state built a museum devoted to interpreting the monument and the artifacts uncovered there.
5) She uncovers ancient artifacts such as Excalibur, and helps stop a kryptonite meteor shower.
6) A video game lover, his dad is an archaeologist who uncovers artifacts for the Double Dragons.
7) There were also delays when archaeological excavations uncovered important artifacts dating from Roman, Saxon and medieval times.
8) Archaeological sites at Stave Lake, Coquitlam Lake, Fort Langley and region uncovered early period artifacts .
9) It was here that Burnham uncovered many artifacts in the huge granite ruins of the ancient civilization of Great Zimbabwe.
10) Early archaeology was largely an attempt to uncover spectacular artifacts and features, or to explore vast and mysterious abandoned cities.
11) New findings in April 2011, indicate the Majapahit capital was much larger than previously believed after some artifacts were uncovered .
12) The name derived from an article describing an archaeological dig on campus allegedly uncovering the artifacts of a Native American warrior.
13) Bingham uncovered numerous Incan artifacts , each with their own story to tell about this mythical place and its Incan ancestors.
14) Inexplicably, academicians have created sophisticated statistical models, based on the tiny percentage of potential artifacts uncovered at Rood Creek Mounds.
15) His tomb was the only one discovered that was not very disturbed by grave robbers, which allowed Carter to uncover many artifacts and the untouched mummy.
example sentences with uncover artifact16) The artifacts uncovered in these areas give evidence of a village society with a tribal trade system culture that included limited cold worked copper.
17) Ongoing research will be needed to uncover many more artifacts for a more detailed understanding of past peoples and cultures in the Province.
18) A 2006 excavation sponsored by the University of Florida uncovered artifacts from the slave cabins, such as the tools the slaves used.
19) Despite many changes to the land, the presence of the original residents is still marked by occasionally uncovered artifacts such as stone adzes, mallets and other tools.
20) In "" 1, back on ancient Cybertron Arcee was among Optimus Prime's crew at an excavation site near the temple at Simfur where an artifact was uncovered .
21) Authenticating the artifact uncovered on Green Bay's east side would require a team effort, including some of the same scientists who studied the Titanic wreckage.
22) In 1978 , the Island was placed on the National Register of Historic Places for its rich Tribal history and the numerous artifacts uncovered by survey teams.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of uncover artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of uncover artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with uncover artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word uncover artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with uncover artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of uncover artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of uncover artifact
Compound Sentences with uncover artifact
Complex Sentences with uncover artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with uncover artifact