argue in a sentence
1) Its proponents argue "zero risk" is pointless.
2) Douglas further argues why ethical practices are needed.
3) The paper has argued four propositions concerning competition policy.
argue example sentences4) You are arguing semantics & utopian concepts .
5) My intention was to argue against dualism.
6) This book is carefully written and argued .
7) Singer is not simply arguing academic theories.
8) To argue otherwise is just reverse racism.
9) What evidence argues against such a hypothesis?
10) Economists argue that free trade makes everybody better off.
11) Griffin rightly argued that science is neutral.
12) Democrats argue that revenues are too low.
13) Nietzsche still considered this worth arguing against.
14) She was suddenly too weary to argue .
15) She argues based upon what scientists assume.
example sentences with argue16) Some may argue that such comprehensive knowledge is unnecessary.
17) He argued for counter cyclical demand management.
18) But destructive arguing can destroy valuable relationships.
19) Another common reason why couples argue is the children.
20) He argues that classroom education is talk.
21) These differences are deeply felt and passionately argued .
22) He argued that "violence against government buildings is unacceptable.
23) It has been argued that many existential risks are currently unknown.
24) Many economists today argue a similar point.
25) Some scientists argue that high population density cause dead zones.
26) Thus economists argue that taxes generally distort behavior.
27) The state argued discretionary immunity and absolute immunity.
28) Human rights groups argue that indefinite detention constitutes torture.
How to use argue in a sentence29) Prosecutors and defense teams argue each phase.
30) Much behavioral data argue against this possibility.
31) Chase later quotes his parents often argue .
32) It has been argued that studying music enhances academic achievement.
33) Approximately forty groups argued against the dissolution.
34) They are arguing over whose woman is better.
35) The government argued that security expenditures were "misplaced priorities.
36) Some critics argue that excessive parking requirements exacerbate car dependency.
37) She argued these differences justified different regulatory treatment.
38) The couple had been drinking and arguing .
39) Some argued that capitalism had been abolished.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue
Compound Sentences with argue
Complex Sentences with argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue