arduous condition in a sentence
1) They are rigorously trained to improve their physical strengths to endure tough and arduous weather conditions .
2) Many countries pay special allowances for staff working in hazardous or arduous conditions (3).
3) It was a very durable heavy-duty bus which ran in arduous conditions for longer periods than ever envisaged by its designers.
arduous condition example sentences4) However, those who golf in the afternoon are equally adamant that they have to adapt to the more arduous conditions .
5) Despite experiencing arduous conditions the Australians were not heavily involved in battle, and were primarily used for patrolling and garrison duties.
6) The unarmed men of the 103rd Field Hospital Company, 26th (Yankee) Division spent a year and a half in France performing their duty bravely under arduous conditions .
7) An EMT, she has received both a National Ski Patrol Purple Merit Star for saving a life as well as a Green Merit Star for saving a life in arduous conditions .
8) He reckoned he had picked the wrong waves at the Hard Rock at Sunset, and was worn down by the sheer hard labour of surfing so long in such arduous conditions .
9) Field Allowance is paid to compensate for the requirement to live and work in arduous conditions with limited or no access to basic provisions and amenities.
10) Goble and McIntyre took off from Point Cook, Victoria, on 6 April 1924 and flew 8450 mi in 44 days, in often arduous conditions .
11) Border Patrol Agents must be willing to work overtime and varying shifts under arduous conditions , and be proficient in the carry and use of firearms.
12) In Philip K. Dick's novel "Martian Time-Slip" (1964), a human colony on Mars is trying to cope with arduous environmental conditions .
13) The revelation sparked wide debate on climbing ethics, especially as applied to the arduous conditions in the death zone of the highest 850 m of Everest.
14) In contrast, many, probably most, foundations must have had to invade their reserves in the arduous conditions of 2008-9.
15) Michelangelo wrote a poem describing the arduous conditions under which he worked
example sentences with arduous condition16) " This project is acting as a rolling laboratory for Land Rover to assess electric vehicles, even in the most arduous all-terrain conditions .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arduous condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arduous condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arduous condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arduous condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arduous condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of arduous condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arduous condition
Compound Sentences with arduous condition
Complex Sentences with arduous condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with arduous condition