archival footage in a sentence
1) The film includes much previously unseen archival footage .
2) Her frustration and anger only grew while reviewing archival footage .
3) Visit for more of AP's archival footage .
archival footage example sentences4) The film also contains large amounts of archival footage of the events.
5) The use of archival footage in video especially calls for extra attention.
6) It is possible to 6 ways to begin changing aged VHS archival footage ?
7) Subsequent episodes will include both archival footage and interviews with historians and witnesses .
8) He was voiced by John Guilor, over archival footage of Hartnell.
9) The filmmakers got really clever , and the boxing legend only appears in archival footage .
10) Original photos and archival footage will bring these moments to life along with in-depth interviews.
11) The DVD is loaded with archival footage from WWII surrounding Himmler and the SS.
12) Archival footage and game programming and "Instant Classic" rights for ESPN Classic.
13) Archival footage of events at the Chicago demonstrations was featured in the 2010 documentary "".
14) Unfortunately all archival footage has since been destroyed but 8mm behind the scenes footage does exist.
15) With enticing archival footage and period music, this unknown story is dramatically brought back to life.
example sentences with archival footage16) The film features archival footage of the conductor and interviews with musicians who worked with him.
17) He is thinking he will only make historical films using entirely archival footage from now on .
18) I am particularly interested in the way in which archival footage was used in the film .
19) Archival footage of Pertwee has been utilized several times in the revived "Doctor Who".
20) Several films have focused on the raid, while also including archival footage of the POWs.
21) The song is set to archival footage , over which Harrison's handwritten lyrics appear on screen.
22) Reviewers praised the documentary for its judicious use of archival footage and poignant interviews with Kwan.
23) In the film, he used archival footage and doubles to simulate the presence of The Beatles.
24) A woman has been captured in archival footage from 1938 holding what appears to be a mobile phone .
25) By the looks of the trailer , the film will depend on archival footage of the president.
26) We have archival footage of all the current hot spots from the Sudan to Palestine to Pakistan.
27) Over three hundred hours of archival footage were collected, and the film took over five years to complete.
28) Duchovny appeared in the first two via archival footage and only made a small cameo in the third.
How to use archival footage in a sentence
How to use archival footage in a sentence29) HEADLEE : A little archival footage there from a new documentary that examines Ali's life outside the ring.
30) The events described in the film are illustrated with archival footage and computer-generated imagery that brings historic photographs to life.
31) The documentary about Ellison and his work was written and directed by Erik Nelson with archival footage of Ellison.
32) Archival footage of the ice harvesting operations on Lake Stillwater (Pocono Summit, PA) from 1921.
33) Haysbert appears in more archival footage in "A Tour of Cerrano's Locker" (90 seconds).
34) TVNZ celebrated One News' 40th birthday on 3 November 2009 with some archival footage available on their website.
35) Ziv included archival footage of the events and interviewed hijackers, hostages, members of the media, and politicians.
36) The short film shows archival footage from London in 1940, and tells the story of the Battle of Britain.
37) She matched the properties of some stocks to re-photograph archival footage projected onto a wall or playing on a TV.
38) Archival footage of the Merce Cunningham Dance Company performing in "Sounddance" in 2009 at Jacob's Pillow.
39) Meg Prior, Documentarian, Outside the Wire, archival footage provided to Michael Doidge, 2012. 34.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archival footage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archival footage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archival footage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archival footage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archival footage.
20 examples of simple sentences of archival footage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archival footage
Compound Sentences with archival footage
Complex Sentences with archival footage
Compound-Complex Sentences with archival footage