architectural monument in a sentence
1) It has been designated as an architectural monument .
2) Dozens of architectural monuments were destroyed and numerous artistic treasures taken.
3) History has not been kind to Poland's architectural monuments .
architectural monument example sentences4) Viewed former village once known for their folk, architectural monuments .
5) The orphanage is a protected architectural monument (currently uncategorized).
6) Since 1983, the ruin has been listed as an architectural monument .
7) She leaps from an architectural monument to a phallocentric world.
8) Architectural monuments spanning a thousand years bear witness to the spread of Islam.
9) It appears on the oldest architectural monuments of Hinduism all over India.
10) The city has significant architectural monuments dating from the fourth century BC, onward.
11) There are many architectural grave monuments in Hierapolis and they show different architectural techniques.
12) The subject of that day's seminar was the protection of sacred architectural monuments .
13) Eventually, this system could not deliver water and became simply an architectural monument .
14) Jashar Pasha Mosque is a typical architectural monument for old cities with Ottoman heritage.
15) There are 89 wooden architectural monuments of 15th-20th centuries on the island.
example sentences with architectural monument
example sentences with architectural monument16) She said that wooden architectural monuments were being ruined in Ukraine and Poland for years.
17) You will reach a region with great history and unique Siberian architectural monuments and nature.
18) Los Angeles is a city developed around and defined by houses rather than large architectural monuments .
19) The region has mountains, valleys, rivers, springs, historical architectural monuments and monasteries.
20) Animal carvings on architectural monuments , ancient rocks and stones survived up to the present times.
21) Prefabricated in France, this lighthouse is (or was) a remarkable architectural monument .
22) Among the most recent architectural monuments , the Baku subways are noted for their lavish decor.
23) This mosque is the only Ottoman architectural monument in the city which survives to this day.
24) This former "Palace of Justice" is a prominent architectural monument in the Galați old town.
25) Built on beautifully tended grounds and with an elaborate façade, it was an early Burnside architectural monument .
26) In 1603 they built a synagogue, which was one of the finest architectural monuments of the city.
27) Particularly left intact was the Old Town, all of whose important architectural monuments are originals, not reconstructions.
28) Cities, regions and cultures continue to identify themselves with, and are known by, their architectural monuments .
How to use architectural monument in a sentence29) Employ your camera at The Kremlin, an outstanding historical and architectural monument serving as an icon of Russia.
30) The center of the city, which covers an area of around 600 hectares has around 140 individual federally-protected architectural monuments .
31) Over time, it has managed to preserve it's gorgeous palaces, monasteries and other similar historical and architectural monuments .
32) Հովհաննես Մկրտիչ, designating St. John the Baptist) is one of the most well-known Armenian architectural monuments of all times.
33) Visiting the Park " World in miniature", where 100 outstanding architectural monuments of 50 different countries are reproduced in miniature.
34) The prevailing view has long been to let the East Coasters worry about power business suits and architectural monuments to their egos .
35) Another architectural monument of Brno is the functionalist Villa Tugendhat which has been included on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural monument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural monument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural monument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural monument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural monument.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural monument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural monument
Compound Sentences with architectural monument
Complex Sentences with architectural monument
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural monument