architectonic in a sentence
1) The architectonic geometrical form seeks to provide order.
2) But he always succeeded in creating architectonic cohesion.
3) The great architectonic and urbanistic reconstructions began around 1633.
architectonic example sentences4) The human soul requires architectonic beauty just as human vision requires good illumination.
5) Cañada de la Virgen contains a number of closely related architectonic complexes.
6) Several such stones are carved with detailed Gothic tracery and other architectonic features.
7) This worship is depicted in the architectonic manifestations, sculptures and ornamental articles found.
8) The smaller shrines are boxes shaped with different decorations showing impressive architectonic and decorative styles.
9) All knowledge from pure reason is architectonic in that it is a systematic unity.
10) His architectonic 'torsos' are at Anne de Villepoix until 17 April.
11) Science must have architectonic unity.
12) Both the architectonic value and the floral decorations are taken into consideration to choose the winners.
13) Apollinaire, Catherine's stand in one line and they have the same architectonic characteristic.
14) Games and architectonic interventions are used to encourage visitors to experience the space in an active manner.
15) The architectonic elements, pillars, columns and capitals, bear witness to a very obvious classicism.
example sentences with architectonic16) The scenarios form the constructs of the larger body that is the programmatic grouping and resulting architectonic form.
17) It also contains a kind of ceremonial walkway, displays as ornament a molding with architectonic stone nails.
18) But what is the tower at Telefonplan saying, and who gives the architectonic form meaning?".
19) It is an architectonic plan according to which a diversity of "moments" is united in a totality.
20) Known for his ingenious architectonic structures, Dougherty has a 20-year track record for completing such ambitious assignments.
21) The scheme is of nine panels illustrating episodes from the Book of Genesis, set in an architectonic frame.
22) In the case of symbolic formations . . . architectonic purposefulness is simply adjoined and only an external ordering.
23) Using several examples, we will now illustrate this architectonic structure of the universal meaning-structure of the law-sphere.
24) Modern gardens feature a fresh mix of curved and architectonic designs and many include abstract art in geometrics and sculpture.
25) The second estate of the building was finished in late 50ties retaining the architectonic image of the first estate.
26) Gang figured out how to give the envelope its swirling architectonic form while working with the building's rectangular footprint.
27) Both my memories and dreams are filmed, as it were, in a specific coloristic style and architectonic structure.
28) He wrote down his observations in a lengthy report for the Bernese government, giving instructions even for architectonic details.
How to use architectonic in a sentence29) The console, or bracket structure, is a specific architectonic element that has been designed in various ways through time.
30) The other materials Yassour used - metal and wood that created different architectonic spaces - produced an atmosphere of isolation and horror.
31) But a schema that is drawn up from an "a priori" rational idea is the foundational outline of architectonic unity.
32) The planned works are made under the sign of a recovery of the architectonic structures and the medieval constructive and decorative style.
33) The architectonic feature of the building was inspired by traditional Chinese roof brackets known as dougong which dates back nearly 2,000 years.
34) In special cases, some villages may be granted the status of town if they possess historical, cultural or architectonic importance.
35) Their lines and cut conform to the structure of the human body, so that besides being picturesque they are architectonic too.
36) In these more recent paintings we become aware of both a shifting architectonic harmony and a sense of movement, or transition.
37) Another of the Suprematist group' Liubov Popova, created the architectonic Constructions and Spatial Force Constructions between 1916 and 1921.
38) Political science is called an " architectonic " science, that is, it is a directive knowledge with a focus on action.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectonic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectonic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectonic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectonic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectonic.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectonic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectonic
Compound Sentences with architectonic
Complex Sentences with architectonic
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectonic