architectural landmark in a sentence
1) These interesting buildings often became prominent architectural landmarks in cosmopolitan Singapore.
2) Aurora's downtown is full of architectural landmarks and historic places.
3) Another architectural landmark in the town is St. Mary's Lighthouse.
architectural landmark example sentences4) This sculptural and architectural landmark has attracted many artists and professionals to the area.
5) The school complex constitutes a major architectural landmark for the city of Waynesboro.
6) The concept has the potential to become a tourist attraction and an architectural landmark .
7) There is a problem with abandoned properties including 25 that are registered as architectural landmarks .
8) This architectural landmark was once featured in the November 20, 1944 issue of Life Magazine.
9) The world-renowned Olympic Stadium, Montréal's architectural landmarks , was built for that occasion.
10) Johnson and Johnson factory still remains one of the avant garde modern architectural landmarks of Mulund.
11) The Pierces were a wealthy family, responsible for many architectural landmarks in the city of Berkeley.
12) New Haven has many architectural landmarks dating from every important time period and architectural style in American history.
13) The city is known for its historical and architectural landmarks and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
14) We oversee projects ranging from small interior renovations to some of the most recognizable architectural landmarks throughout the country .
15) Dating back to 1934, the Beirut Municipality building has slowly become an architectural landmark in the Downtown area.
example sentences with architectural landmark16) In addition to its status as an architectural landmark and economic symbol, Kingdom Tower will enjoy great cultural significance.
17) The Finnish Embassy, an architectural landmark on Washington's Embassy Row, is now also a green building.
18) Acadian Village, a folklife museum representing 19th-century Acadiana, displays the homes and architectural landmarks of the period.
19) The Gothenburg Opera house was inaugurated in 1994, and is an architectural landmark situated right next to the Göta älv river.
20) Founded in 1960 by polio vaccine pioneer Jonas Salk , M.D., the Institute is an independent nonprofit organization and architectural landmark .
21) Despite the increasing number of buildings, it is an architectural landmark that can be seen clearly from the Long Island Railroad.
22) Downtown Paterson is home to Paterson City Hall and the Passaic County Courthouse Annex, two of the city's architectural landmarks .
23) This hotel, a local architectural landmark , was where James Dean and Liz Taylor stayed while filming "Giant" , all those years ago.
24) More than 250 historic, archaeological and architectural landmarks in the city which the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great once called "My Rome".
25) As an alternative, take the "Communist Tour" that includes architectural landmarks such as the Radio Building, Liberty Square and the Soviet War Memorial.
26) Your choices include amusement parks, architectural landmarks , art museums and galleries, beaches, parks, hiking and shopping, to name a few.
27) The Vương family mansion is an architectural heritage landmark in Sà Phìn commune, Đồng Văn district that was listed by the government in 1993.
28) Kew's distinctive towers and mansard roofs make it one of the most prominent architectural landmarks in Melbourne and is clearly visible on the eastern skyline.
How to use architectural landmark in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural landmark
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural landmark with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural landmark
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural landmark in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural landmark.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural landmark. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural landmark
Compound Sentences with architectural landmark
Complex Sentences with architectural landmark
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural landmark