archetypical in a sentence
1) Its function is usually that of the archetypical bass drum.
2) To many, he embodied the archetypical statesman.
3) Utgar is the archetypical the "evil villain".
archetypical example sentences4) Jandar is considered to be an archetypical "heroic general".
5) These two Bourguignon building methods served as archetypical prototypes throughout Europe.
6) It's really like a younger version of the archetypical mother-in-law.
7) Like most archetypical villains, Voldemort's arrogance leads to his downfall.
8) Mr. Gilbert (Greg Davies) is an archetypical comprehensive school teacher.
9) The tale does have archetypical sources in the stories of Uncle Remus.
10) Those guys, for me, were and are the archetypical guitar players.
11) Archetypical resolvable 2-designs are the finite affine planes.
12) Cheap razor handles and expensive blades is the ( partially debunked) Archetypical example.
13) Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet has become a modern symbol for archetypical young love.
14) Many Indo-European languages, though not English, provide archetypical examples of grammatical gender.
15) American writer whose stories helped to establish the cowboy as an archetypical , individualist hero.
example sentences with archetypical16) Trees are a necessary attribute of the archetypical "locus amoenus" in all cultures.
17) In the line of archetypical storytelling , L'Engle is no slouch either.
18) In these the last ruler, Quetzalcoatl, is a legendary being with archetypical qualities.
19) Meanwhile the Stephenson 0-6-0 Long Boiler locomotive with inside cylinders became the archetypical goods engine.
20) These characters have premeditated character with archetypical motive of leaving home, hurt child, orphan child.
21) Harlock is the archetypical Romantic hero, a space pirate with an individualist philosophy of life.
22) One important shout-out for MY Williams, and meeting a stellar, archetypical top Williams senior.
23) Outdoor bird watch Both widespread and common, mallards are the archetypical ducks nearly everyone is familiar with.
24) Montaigne proposed two archetypical views of human affairs based on them, selecting Democritus' for himself.
25) He is considered thus to be both the prototypical and the archetypical vampire in subsequent works of fiction.
26) British sociomusicologist Simon Frith cited the English group Roxy Music as the " archetypical art pop band".
27) The character also resonated the archetypical soap opera gossip, something which McRae suggested was integral to the show.
28) Snaketown was the archetypical Preclassic Period settlement and preeminent community centered within the core of the Hohokam culture area.
How to use archetypical in a sentence29) The author calls Flagg a "generic hybrid" of the archetypical "Dark Man and the Trickster".
30) LPA entails three layers : archetypical , incorporeal and corporeal (on the left side of the schema).
31) A tower is an archetypical creator of place: it breaks in and becomes an event in a continuous landscape.
32) Third, the head type must follow the archetypical Siberian cat and its most likely ancestor, Felis Silvestris Caucasica.
33) That is because the pimp is the archetypical figure in hip-hop today, and the pimp must always be in control.
34) The archetypical selection process for entry into a collegiate secret society began at Yale University by a process called "tapping".
35) Forget the archetypical picture of a dog (mostly a lab) snoozing happily in its basket in front of the fireside.
36) Portrayed by Dana Carvey, he was an embittered archetypical grandfather figure with white hair, glasses, and a sour sneer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archetypical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archetypical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archetypical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archetypical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archetypical.
20 examples of simple sentences of archetypical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archetypical
Compound Sentences with archetypical
Complex Sentences with archetypical
Compound-Complex Sentences with archetypical