archiepiscopate in a sentence
1) Therefore the archiepiscopate expected obedience.
2) It was during Anselm's archiepiscopate that the primacy dispute became central to Anselm's plans.
3) As set by the Ecumenical First Council of Nicaea 325 AD, the jurisdiction of the archiepiscopate of Alexandria covered the above-mentioned provinces.
archiepiscopate example sentences4) Thomas reorganised the cathedral chapter during his archiepiscopate , establishing a group of secular canons with individual prebends to provide the clergy with income.
5) All his actions - still more his inactivity - during the first years of his archiepiscopate were based on this idea of partnership.
6) Archiepiscopate of John Whitgift, 1583-1604
7) Archiepiscopate of Matthew Parker, 1559-1575
8) Archiepiscopate of Edmund Grindal, 1575-1583
9) Reign and archiepiscopate
10) Leo refused to agree to moving the archiepiscopate to London, but in the same letter he agreed that Eadberht's previous ordination made him ineligible for the throne:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archiepiscopate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archiepiscopate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archiepiscopate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archiepiscopate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archiepiscopate.
20 examples of simple sentences of archiepiscopate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archiepiscopate
Compound Sentences with archiepiscopate
Complex Sentences with archiepiscopate
Compound-Complex Sentences with archiepiscopate