Archimedean in a sentence
1) The thinker must seek his Archimedean point.
2) The psyche itself does act as an Archimedean point.
3) The Archimedean point is derived from this saying.
Archimedean example sentences4) This condition is known as the Archimedean property.
5) These are the "solvability" and " Archimedean " conditions.
6) The five Platonic and 13 Archimedean solids.
7) Page 13: true self-knowledge depends on choice of Archimedean point.
8) Other theosophists regarded imagination as the Archimedean Point.
9) Some illustations show a rope belt driving an Archimedean screw for lifting water.
10) Galileo methodology mirrored that of Aristotelian and Archimedean epistemology.
11) Furthermore, the components __FORMULA__ are all Archimedean semigroups.
12) Alternatively, truncating the vertexes will produce the Archimedean solids.
13) The snub Archimedean polyhedra have this property.
14) So that is the Archimedean point, and we seek for it.
15) VERBRUGGE: The first question concerns the Archimedean point in your thought.
example sentences with Archimedean16) The long real line is the largest ordered set that is complete and locally Archimedean .
17) The vane geometry may be involute, Archimedean spiral, or hybrid curves.
18) The predecessor and the starter of the series is the MS-DOS title Archimedean Dynasty.
19) The Archimedean point must also transcend the meaning coherence within the diversity of the meaning-sides.
20) You see , the whole thing is not just about progressives flipping their Archimedean levers.
21) Amariah Hills went on to found the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co. in 1871.
22) There are three transcendental Ideas, of Origin, Archimedean point, and temporal coherence.
23) There is no Archimedean point.
24) The second and third classes are Archimedean places and non-Archimedean (or ultrametric) places.
25) All non- Archimedean norms on K. . ., Xr, Glasg.
26) A number system is said to be Archimedean if it contains no infinite or infinitesimal members.
27) For example, in function fields, there is no dichotomy into non-archimedean and Archimedean places.
28) Cavalieri first used polar coordinates to solve a problem relating to the area within an Archimedean spiral.
How to use Archimedean in a sentence29) Both geodesic and non-geodesic structures can be derived similarly from the Archimedean solids and Catalan solids.
30) One example is the Archimedean screw; this technology was first conceptualized in mathematics, then built.
31) The auger uses a rotating helical screw similar to the Archimedean screw shaped bit that is common today.
32) VERBRUGGE: And what is now the Archimedean point that you have chosen, or found?
33) If a cyclically ordered group is Archimedean or compact, it can be embedded in __FORMULA__ itself.
34) Proposition 2 ( Archimedean property) Let be such that for all positive natural numbers . Then .
35) There is no Archimedean point from which to judge, since the mind is indistinguishable from its manifestations.
36) They form two of the thirteen Archimedean solids, which are the convex uniform polyhedra with polyhedral symmetry.
37) Can I be more specific about this Archimedean point around which, I claim, his work turns?
38) Here, the first question includes two transcendental Ideas: Origin and Archimedean point (deeper unity).
39) The extraordinary certainty and doubt-resistance of the cogito marks an Archimedean turning point in the meditator's inquiry.
40) In this connection we proceed from that which we earlier learned was essential for the Archimedean point of philosophy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Archimedean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Archimedean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Archimedean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Archimedean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Archimedean.
20 examples of simple sentences of Archimedean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Archimedean
Compound Sentences with Archimedean
Complex Sentences with Archimedean
Compound-Complex Sentences with Archimedean