archetypal in a sentence
1) These are your archetypal right brain thinkers.
2) Yesterday the archetypal disillusioned composer was quoted.
3) The archetypal images form the "collective unconscious".
archetypal example sentences4) Dennis is the archetypal badly behaved schoolboy.
5) A food web is the archetypal ecological network.
6) The archetypal images forms the "collective unconscious".
7) This is an archetypal crisis for many women.
8) The impulse to destroy and rebuild is archetypal .
9) Their early storylines focus of archetypal rites of passage.
10) Other cultures may regard myths as containing psychological or archetypal truths.
11) The Wizard is the archetypal magical attacker.
12) The archetypal fighting class is the Warrior.
13) These images and motifs are more precisely called " archetypal images".
14) Divine Wisdom was the archetypal form of creation.
15) Consequently, he has long been considered the archetypal absolute monarch.
example sentences with archetypal16) The history of SQL is an archetypal example.
17) Today, the title characters are regarded as archetypal young lovers.
18) This is the archetypal steel fist in a velvet glove.
19) Nelson Mandela was an archetypal leader who espoused dignity.
20) His poetic prose abounds in archetypal symbolism.
21) Pharisees were...were literally archetypal hypocrites.
22) The archetypal British "bobby" walked his beat alone.
23) These are the archetypal volcanic rocks, called basalts.
24) The archetypal embodiment of these rules is the Ka 6.
25) It thus can stand for an archetypal British pub.
26) By approaching my archetypal beauty, you have become beautiful.
27) Alf was portrayed as the archetypal working-class Conservative.
28) Realistic depictions alternate with formalized and archetypal narrative.
How to use archetypal in a sentence29) Medicine is, by common assent, the archetypal profession.
30) Poor Will, he was the archetypal country doctor.
31) Enter Erik - admittedly not your archetypal hero.
32) They have power because they stand for archetypal realities.
33) Peter's archetypal ability is his unending youth.
34) Guidry is both an archetypal white authoritarian and a decent man.
35) The scarecrow is an archetypal scare tactic in the agricultural business.
36) Individuals actualize these archetypal energies in their own unique manners.
37) The setting and characters are true-to-life, without being archetypal .
38) This new range of archetypal emotions is embedded into our DNA.
39) Los Angeles is the archetypal 20th-century conurbation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archetypal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archetypal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archetypal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archetypal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archetypal.
20 examples of simple sentences of archetypal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archetypal
Compound Sentences with archetypal
Complex Sentences with archetypal
Compound-Complex Sentences with archetypal