archery competition in a sentence
1) The next test is an archery competition .
2) The elimination system used in Olympic archery competition .
3) In Korean archery competitions there are five disciplines that are competed separately.
archery competition example sentences4) Horse racing and archery competitions are popular amusements of the locals.
5) A Naadam involves horse racing, wrestling, and archery competitions .
6) The history of the archery competition at the 1900 Olympics is extremely confusing.
7) Occasionally archery competitions are held here - a perfect setting for such an event.
8) Archery competitions will be held at Dream Island archery Field.
9) The Company's traditions relate to its reason for formation, the archery competition .
10) Tribal games include dice and shell activities, archery competitions , races, and so on.
11) Two days were for jousting, one was for tourneys and one was for archery competitions .
12) This is an old practice form of archery competition in the United States that is still enjoyed today.
13) The United States returned to archery competition with a dominant men's team that earned the top two spots.
14) Their entertainments included sporting events such as archery competitions and presentations of mounted combat skills at least once a week.
15) She placed thirty-fourth in the Olympic archery competition , and won a Paralympic gold medal in the same event.
example sentences with archery competition16) The archery field in El Dorado Regional Park was the site for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics archery competition .
17) Zhang Juanjuan of China won the women's individual archery competition by beating the top three ranked archers in the event.
18) Members of archery 4-H clubs and those who use archery as their project can compete in target archery and field archery competitions .
19) Cadets are given opportunities to participate in activities such as archery , paint-ball gun competition and the Flying Fox, amongst many adventure facilities.
20) The men added another silver medal and a 6th place finish to make the Soviet Union the first nation to win three medals in modern Olympic archery competition .
21) About 150 archers competed in these six official events but as many as 5,000 were involved in archery competition in conjunction with 1900 World's Fair.
22) Since this time the sports ground has been of major importance to the city; football, cricket matches and archery competitions take place there.
23) The next day, at Athena's prompting, Penelope maneuvers the Suitors into competing for her hand with an archery competition using Odysseus' bow.
24) Oleksandr Serdyuk - bronze medal (men's archery team competition )
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archery competition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archery competition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archery competition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archery competition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archery competition.
20 examples of simple sentences of archery competition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archery competition
Compound Sentences with archery competition
Complex Sentences with archery competition
Compound-Complex Sentences with archery competition