archers in a sentence
1) Such horse archers were often highly disciplined.
2) Larger engines accommodated greater numbers of archers .
3) The descendants of those warriors are still expert archers .
archers example sentences4) Warriors differs from archers essentially through their garb.
5) He frequently shows horse and chariot scenes and archers .
6) The archers continued this tactic until the army neared contact.
7) In battle they are renowned as deadly archers .
8) These archers played little part in the battle.
9) The archers were beaten and retreated in humiliation.
10) The Muslims sustained heavy losses before their archers retaliated.
11) All practising, prospective and returning archers are welcome.
12) All hunters, including archers , must comply during gun season.
13) This would make having archers a tactical option.
14) Modern rules have flight archers shooting in various classes and weights.
15) Mounted archers appear to have been exclusively in light cavalry units.
example sentences with archers16) This continues until all archers have won a prize.
17) Korean archers normally practice at a range of approximately 145 metres.
18) The influence was strong on this group of archers .
19) Job complains, "His archers surround me.
20) Persian tactics primarily had four stages involving archers , infantry and cavalry.
21) I know they are skeletons but are skeleton archers ...?
22) The biggest threat to Athens was the enemy marines and archers .
23) Byzantine troops continued to consist of cavalry, infantry and archers .
24) The archers formed the elite of the Persian infantry.
25) Instead, they often consisted of light infantry or archers .
26) To promote the spirit of good fellowship among all archers .
27) To the archers right will be the secret shop.
28) His analysis of the effect of the archers was visually illustrated.
How to use archers in a sentence29) Traders often carried companies of archers on their ships for protection.
30) The Sarmatians are overwhelmingly composed of horse archers .
31) Archers generally carried quivers filled with 40-50 arrows each.
32) Archers were also important in naval battles.
33) The horse archers then engaged the legionaries.
34) Horse archers were eventually rendered obsolete by the development of modern firearms.
35) The Mongol armies and others included both heavy and light horse archers .
36) In addition, a number of ordinary infantry units probably included archers .
37) Like many other fictional elf races, they are excellent archers .
38) Instinctive aiming is used by many archers who use traditional bows.
39) Both archers and gun hunters should start sighting in at short distances.
40) Skilled strong archers could shoot effectively out to 450 yards.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archers
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archers with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archers
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archers in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archers.
20 examples of simple sentences of archers. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archers
Compound Sentences with archers
Complex Sentences with archers
Compound-Complex Sentences with archers