wear apron in a sentence
1) This apron was usually worn above the knee.
2) Or perhaps you remember him wearing an apron .
3) Wear an apron for carrying things around the house.
wear apron example sentences4) Wearing an apron during patient care reduces the risk of infection.
5) Everyone wore aprons to help keep their clothes clean.
6) I see some workers wearing aprons here.
7) She wears an apron and a plaid shirt.
8) I had, of course, been wearing Martha's apron .
9) The men were naked year-round and the women wore a small apron .
10) And her hair was untidy and she was wearing an apron .
11) Students should be wearing aprons and goggles at all times.
12) I was wearing an apron , and my white cook's hat.
13) The Hebrew prophets wore aprons and the high priests were so decorated.
14) At other times men dancing the role of the woman wore aprons .
15) Babies wore aprons over their gowns to help keep their gowns clean.
example sentences with wear apron16) Imagine surgeons wearing just an apron to protect their everyday clothes during surgery.
17) He said she always wore a clean white apron but never a hat.
18) Think that farmers wives still wear sackcloth aprons and wellingtons?
19) He wore a dirty brown apron and sweat gleamed on his naked forehead.
20) Women commonly wore deerskin aprons , tule skirts, or shredded bark skirts.
21) The young ladies of Montgomery are wearing aprons made like the Confederate Flag.
22) This last one may underlie the tradition that a homemaker is portrayed wearing an apron .
23) The sapper traditionally sport large beards , wear leather aprons and gloves and hold axes.
24) Both are dressed in everyday clothes and Laura wears an apron and carries a dish towel.
25) I keep my apron in it, We wear an apron in the lodge room.
26) In addition to their beards and axes, they traditionally wear leather aprons and gloves.
27) In the mysteries of Egypt and of India aprons were worn as symbols of priestly power.
28) You'll definitely want to wear aprons for this one - beets can get very messy!
How to use wear apron in a sentence29) He glances over his shoulder, watches Ricky, wearing an apron , push a supply cart.
30) In the opening of that film, he wears a long checked gingham apron and no pants.
31) The streets are swept by women wearing aprons and babushkas using brooms made of tree branches and twigs.
32) In her performance, Schneemann entered wrapped in a sheet, under which she wore an apron .
33) A small, happy man with a white beard, he always wore the traditional grocers' apron .
34) A fresh-faced brunette woman in her thirties, wearing a flowery apron , opened the back door.
35) This was a scaled-down version of the carpenter's apron worn by my father on the Sabbath.
36) Additionally, the man to be passed wears an apron , showing him to be a Mason.
37) He wears an apron .
38) We all wore these aprons as a uniform and to protect our own clothes while we were working.
39) On sewing and knitting patterns women were depicted wearing decorative aprons , pictured with their family in matching knitwear.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wear apron
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wear apron with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wear apron
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wear apron in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wear apron.
20 examples of simple sentences of wear apron. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wear apron
Compound Sentences with wear apron
Complex Sentences with wear apron
Compound-Complex Sentences with wear apron