lead apron in a sentence
1) A special lead apron is used to further reduce exposure.
2) People reported that it was like heavy lead apron had been placed over them.
3) Body parts not being imaged may be covered with a lead apron (shield) to avoid exposure to the x-rays.
lead apron example sentences4) Dental X-rays are not painful and you will only be required to take off all metal objects from your body and wear a protective lead apron .
5) Several feet of concrete or another dense material, like the lead aprons worn during medial x-rays, are required to stop gamma rays.
6) If you stay in the room while the X-ray is being done, you'll be asked to wear a lead apron to protect certain parts of your body.
7) It should be noted that in some practices, a lead apron is used (either on the patient or under the patient on the table) with the idea that the exposure will be less.
8) Placing lead aprons or shields over parts of the body that are not being x-rayed
9) It wasn't until nearly 20 years after Roentgen's discovery that precautions such as lead aprons and film badges came into widespread use.4
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lead apron
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lead apron with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lead apron
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lead apron in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lead apron.
20 examples of simple sentences of lead apron. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lead apron
Compound Sentences with lead apron
Complex Sentences with lead apron
Compound-Complex Sentences with lead apron