apricot jam in a sentence
1) Heat the apricot jam gently and brush over the cake.
2) Brush cake with strained apricot jam and place marzipan on top.
3) Warm and sieve 450 g (1 lb) Apricot jam .
apricot jam example sentences4) Rehrücken comes with a similar icing and layer of apricot jam .
5) Brush on the diluted apricot jam and garnish with the mint leaves.
6) I served our Lazy Vareniki with this fresh apricot jam .
7) Used some of our homemade apricot jam for the base & the glaze.
8) And finally, we'll make the best Blenheim apricot jam , ever.
9) Press the apricot jam through a sieve and stir in one tablespoon of cold water.
10) Rosewater , sugar-free apricot jam , fresh peaches and lemon offer flavour and zing.
11) Place the apricot jam or preserves in a small saucepan and warm over medium heat until liquid.
12) Alternatively, place the apricot jam or preserves in a small bowl and heat in the microwave.
13) A sort of sponge, low and crusty and golden, which they ate with apricot jam .
14) Combine the apricot jam and water in a small pan and heat gently until the mixture becomes syrupy .
15) She's only thinking of your good,' said Iris, helping herself to apricot jam .
example sentences with apricot jam16) Breakfast had been fruit and coffee; she'd firmly resisted the croissants with butter and apricot jam .
17) Sachertorte, a delicately moist chocolate cake with apricot jam created by the Sacher Hotel, is world famous.
18) Before the inevitable sugar crash, the scent does a nice impression of a plump croissant smothered in apricot jam .
19) And Aunt Edith had brought little cakes for tea with pink icing on them, very soft inside with apricot jam .
20) The addition of apricot jam at the end gives the dish a wonderful glaze that compliments the spicy bite of cumin .
21) Perhaps the most famous is the Sachertorte, a chocolate cake with apricot jam filling, traditionally eaten with whipped cream.
22) Marshal Tukhachevsky appears as a character in the anthology " apricot jam and Other Stories", by Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
23) Dominant zesty and lemon aromas leap out with underlying aromas of lemon curd, honey, toasted nuts and apricot jam .
24) My daughter LOVES maraschino cherries and I wanted to make some for her. . .I've made about a dozen half-pint jars of apricot jam already.
25) The best thing with Sacher Torte is its soft chocolate dough, its chocolate icing and the apricot jam underneath the smooth surface.
26) The strawberry, plum, peach, black cherry and apricot jams are said to have a high fruit content and contain no artificial colours or preservatives.
27) And ohh...the aroma of apricot, where I just cut the cap, is like opening a fresh jar of apricot jam .
28) Fresh-squeezed orange juice and warm rolls, accompanied by a croissant, coffee, eggs, two cheeses and the most delicious strawberry and apricot jams .
How to use apricot jam in a sentence29) A simple glaze of bourbon and apricot jam caramelizes in the oven and takes sweet and savory to a whole new level of deliciousness.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apricot jam
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apricot jam with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apricot jam
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apricot jam in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apricot jam.
20 examples of simple sentences of apricot jam. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apricot jam
Compound Sentences with apricot jam
Complex Sentences with apricot jam
Compound-Complex Sentences with apricot jam