approximation of in a sentence
1) The poster is concerned with probabilistic approximation of metric spaces.
2) Pond level provides a close approximation of groundwater level.
3) The complex double precision approximation of this function is available online.
approximation of example sentences4) Thus pond level provides a close approximation of the water table.
5) Positive integration consists in approximation of laws and standards.
6) For example, atomic theory is an approximation of quantum mechanics.
7) His name is an approximation of "awesomer".
8) Here is a close approximation of the talk I gave.
9) It's a general approximation of the expected coverage area.
10) Use the Laplace approximation of the posterior distribution.
11) He uses simulations to generating an approximation of the logical outcomes.
12) They form a discrete approximation of the distribution of training samples.
13) It is only an approximation of the swing eighth notes.
14) His words fitted so exactly her own approximation of her state.
15) Her name is an approximation of "jillions of muscles.
example sentences with approximation of16) He named many locations using approximations of Native American words.
17) Chris was an approximation of Marsden himself as a teen.
18) Surface 2 is a fair Microsoft approximation of an iPad.
19) The ~30-day month is an approximation of the lunar cycle.
20) NOTE: This section presents an abstract approximation of regular expression behavior.
21) These example solutions are approximations of what you can expect.
22) Online version with ASCII approximation of illustrations at Project Gutenberg.
23) You just happened to be a convenient approximation of that fantasy.
24) The Chinese name is a phonetic approximation of the German proper adjective.
25) The country now becomes circumscribed by the approximation of the hills.
26) Find the approximation of square footage.
27) Chi-square distribution is used as an approximation of the binomial distribution.
28) Table One ranks men's movements by an approximation of their memberships.
How to use approximation of in a sentence29) In another direction researchers explored paraxial approximations of NIM slabs.
30) It is the closest approximation of Chinese cooking that I can muster.
31) It starts with an approximation of the in-state of each block.
32) With considerable effort, she restored them to some approximation of health.
33) Waveform coders produce a non-linear approximation of the waveform.
34) Each of them provides a very good approximation of several just intervals.
35) The lower numbers are only whole number approximations of the Golden Section.
36) The ellipsoid is a convenient and relatively faithful approximation of the Earth.
37) This first-order truncation is only an approximation of the overall sound field.
38) The short answer is - it's an approximation of a zip code.
39) The different school levels can be used as an approximation of age differences.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximation of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximation of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximation of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximation of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximation of.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximation of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximation of
Compound Sentences with approximation of
Complex Sentences with approximation of
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximation of