apraxia in a sentence
1) The literature on apraxia is highly confusing and contradictory.
2) This test is specifically designed for ideomotor apraxia .
3) This is a test for apraxia of the swallow.
apraxia example sentences4) Both manual and oral apraxia were related to increasing severity of stroke.
5) Melodic intonation therapy with young children with apraxia .
6) A person with apraxia has literally forgotten how to perform these activities.
7) An uncommon, less understood result of stroke is a condition called apraxia .
8) Just for Kids apraxia uses the alphabet to organize the session.
9) With improvements, children with apraxia may be transitioned into group therapy settings.
10) She had apraxia , a central nervous system disorder that impaired her movement.
11) Dr. Strangelove apparently suffers from diagnostic apraxia (alien hand syndrome).
12) Currently, however, it is frequently used to treat individuals with apraxia .
13) Many children with apraxia of speech have difficulty learning to read and spell.
14) The speed and accuracy of grasping objects also appears unaffected by ideomotor apraxia .
15) Just For Kids apraxia can be used very effectively with these children.
example sentences with apraxia16) Apraxia The inability to control and co-ordinate movements or carry out complex tasks.
17) Just for Kids apraxia is Martha's second publication with LinguiSystems.
18) Apraxic agraphia may present with or without ideomotor apraxia .
19) Ideational apraxia is the inability to create a plan for a specific movement.
20) Music Video for Apraxia's DNA Nanobots.
21) Problems with gestures and pantomimes were considered to be a category of apraxia .
22) Individuals suffering from developmental verbal apraxia encounter difficulty saying sounds, syllables, and words.
23) In addition to practice, feedback can be helpful to improve apraxia of speech.
24) Julie Wambaugh's research focuses on clinically applicable treatments for acquired apraxia of speech.
25) There are a variety of brain areas where lesions have been correlated to ideomotor apraxia .
26) Usually, apraxia develops gradually, but in some cases, it begins abruptly.
27) Denny-Brown takes a more holistic approach and suggested ideational apraxia results from diffuse brain damage.
28) Patients with lesions to the supplementary motor area have also presented with ideomotor apraxia .
How to use apraxia in a sentence29) Certain broad categories of apraxia are recognised (Hécaen and Albert, 1978).
30) Many assessments of apraxia have been published, however few are considered to be clinically appropriate.
31) The apraxia is always bilateral, that is, occurs for both left and right hands.
32) Speech therapy treatment software for articulation difficulty caused by apraxia of speech or other speech difficulties .
33) One of the defining symptoms of ideomotor apraxia is the inability to pantomime tool use.
34) Oculomotor apraxia is a condition in which patients find it difficult to move their eyes.
35) Many researchers are investigating the characteristics of apraxia of speech and the most effective treatment methods.
36) The lesions most associated with ideomotor apraxia are to the left parietal and premotor areas.
37) Oral apraxia was related with an increase in age at the time of the stroke.
38) According to the Levelt model, apraxia of speech would fall into the articulation region.
39) Recent research has established the existence of primary progressive apraxia of speech caused by neuroanatomic motor atrophy.
40) These comorbidities can make it difficult to pick out the specific features of ideomotor apraxia .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apraxia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apraxia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apraxia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apraxia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apraxia.
20 examples of simple sentences of apraxia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apraxia
Compound Sentences with apraxia
Complex Sentences with apraxia
Compound-Complex Sentences with apraxia