appui in a sentence
1) Director, Programme d' appui à la Recherche Scientifique - PARS).
2) The largest unit was the Groupe d'Aviation Légère d' appui 72, which consisted of up to 21 EALAs.
3) The Belgian name "Mitrailleuse d' appui General", or general-purpose machine gun (GPMG) became popular for describing medium machine guns used in multiple roles.
appui example sentences4) The weapon's name is an abbreviation for "Mitrailleuse d' appui Général", meaning "general-purpose machine gun" (GPMG).
5) On Ibrahim's death in 1580, Miraj became an point d' appui (an assembly point) for Ali's troops in his assuming the thrown.
6) We are not the first to feel a slippage under our feet, to grope for a "point d' appui ," something to stand on, a platform, a ground.
7) "Textes à l' appui ", Paris.
8) A pair of 'Boulle' marquetry meubles à hauteur d' appui of around 1780 attributed to Etienne Levasseur of
9) SCOP Entreprises : Réseau d' appui à la création, la reprise et la transmission d'entreprises en coopérative (in French)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appui
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appui with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appui
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appui in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appui.
20 examples of simple sentences of appui. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appui
Compound Sentences with appui
Complex Sentences with appui
Compound-Complex Sentences with appui