approve the budget in a sentence
1) the legislature then approved the budget containing the payment .
2) Governor Nikki Haley approved the budget measure penalizing the university.
3) the General Assembly shall consider and approve the budget of the Organization.
approve the budget example sentences4) Congress also approves the budget .
5) the Board must approve the budget , and all expenditures must be within the budget.
6) It has refused to approve the budget only twice, in 1984 and in 1998.
7) Later, Munir Ahmad Khan had him personally approved the budget for the development of the programme.
8) That is, a council resolution is required to deviate from the original council resolution that approved the budget .
9) Bolland agreed to his proposal, his first commission for the station and Jeremy Isaacs quickly approved the budget .
10) On June 16, the Senate (the upper house) Approved the budget as adopted by the Sejm.
11) the Assistant, or "Side," Judges, Superior Court, approve the budget for county expenses.
12) This allows sufficient time for Parliament to debate and approve the budget proposals for the financial year commencing April 1.
13) the public is encouraged to attend and action will be taken on approving the budget for submission to Mercer County.
14) A House committee approved the budget request on April 11, and a Senate committee approved it a day later.
15) the General Courts exercise the legislative power of the State, approving the budget and controlling the actions of the government.
example sentences with approve the budget16) In April 2002, Patton called a special legislative session to approve the budget , but legislators were still unable to agree.
17) the Board of Directors will need to approve the budget , which is a component of the IRS application for tax-exempt status.
18) It has also the function of approving the budget in the years when the Assembly does not meet and examines the applications for MBC Scholarships.
19) Tutein said that in past shutdowns, Congress approved the budget retroactively, but he said it remains unknown if people will "be made whole" this time round.
20) In late December 1990 the Cabinet approved the budget for the fiscal year beginning in April 1991, in which it was predicted that the economy would grow by 3.8 per cent.
21) the Commission will have to submit each proposed budget of the European Union directly to Parliament, which must approve the budget in its entirety.
22) the task of the assembly was to write a permanent constitution, draft legislation, approve the budget and treaties, ratify the cabinet, and impeach corrupt officials.
23) the House of Representatives approved the budget on Feb. 3, 1990, with 52 votes in favour, 16 against and 12 abstentions.
24) the elected board is responsible for establishing the tax rate, approving the budget , setting village policies, and establishing the strategic direction of the village.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve the budget
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve the budget with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve the budget
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve the budget in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve the budget.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve the budget. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve the budget
Compound Sentences with approve the budget
Complex Sentences with approve the budget
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve the budget