approve the expansion in a sentence
1) After the European Parliament vote, all 15 EU national parliaments must also approve the expansion .
2) In 2009 Houston City Council approved the expansion of the Midtown TIRZ by 8 acre.
3) Toronto City Council voted to approve the expansion , but wanted a 90-flight per day limit.
approve the expansion example sentences4) the Warwick City Council unanimously voted to approve the expansion , and drop the suit against the RIAC.
5) Fulton and DeKalb city leaders must approve the expansion before the vote can be placed on the November 2014 ballot.
6) South Whitehall Township Commissioners on Wednesday approved the expansion of a gas station on Route 309 to include a Subway restaurant .
7) Yet in that same election , those same voters approved the expansion and implementation of Maine's 10-year-old medicinal marijuana law by a whopping 59 percent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve the expansion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve the expansion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve the expansion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve the expansion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve the expansion.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve the expansion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve the expansion
Compound Sentences with approve the expansion
Complex Sentences with approve the expansion
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve the expansion