apprentice jockey in a sentence
1) The categories include: leading owner, trainer, jockey, apprentice jockey and breeder.
2) An outstanding champion apprentice jockey in New Zealand, Walker has only recently moved to Australia.
3) For the first , nearly four years ago, she had an apprentice jockey and started at $3.
apprentice jockey example sentences4) Napravnik was runner-up to Julien Leparoux for the Eclipse Award for Outstanding apprentice jockey that year.
5) He was British flat racing Champion apprentice jockey in both 1952 and 1953 riding 26 winners and 61 winners respectively.
6) Chang, who did poorly in school in Britain, found his niche as an apprentice jockey and later a works rider.
7) Apprentice allowance: Reduction in the weight to be carried by a horse which is to be ridden by an apprentice jockey .
8) jockeys usually start out when they are young, riding work in the morning for trainers, and entering the riding profession as an apprentice jockey .
9) His co-star, actress Audrey Jenkinson, apprentice jockey Mo in the series, was there to say goodbye to her favourite horse, and to ensure he would go to a good home.
10) The seven pound penalty he picks up in the Bagthorpe Handicap at Nottingham is negated by his apprentice jockey's claim and he should not be missed.
11) In Australia, employment of apprentice jockeys is in terms of indenture to a master (a trainer); and there is a clear employee/employer relationship.
12) 5 September - apprentice jockey Jamie Kyne from Claregalway, County Galway was killed in a fire at his flat in Yorkshire, UK.
13) Apprentice jockey Lauren Stojakovic guided the diminutive filly to a 1 1 /2-length win over Fast 'N' Rocking in the lucrative race for juveniles.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprentice jockey
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprentice jockey with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprentice jockey
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprentice jockey in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprentice jockey.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprentice jockey. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprentice jockey
Compound Sentences with apprentice jockey
Complex Sentences with apprentice jockey
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprentice jockey