apprentice boy in a sentence
1) The apprentice boys whom Grimes mistreats are attendant angels of his fallen state.
2) Apprentice apprentice boys in th in the foundry were only getting five shillings a week.
3) Apprentice apprentice boys in th in the foundry were only getting five shillings a week.
apprentice boy example sentences4) Because of this, the roles of women were played by apprentice boys or the younger men.
5) On 12 August, the loyalist apprentice boys were allowed to march along the edge of the Bogside.
6) In 1777, at the age of 14, he enlisted as an apprentice pilot boy on the 74-gun "Bien-Aimé", under Captain de Bougainville, in the squadron under Admiral du Chaffault.
7) Though soon earning more than an apprentice boy of her age, she was unlikely to keep much of her wages for herself in the early years.
8) Apprentice boys in the dormitory. c) Ryan McNamara and Channel 4
9) Apprentice boys of Derry
10) Apprentice boys of Derry
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprentice boy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprentice boy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprentice boy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprentice boy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprentice boy.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprentice boy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprentice boy
Compound Sentences with apprentice boy
Complex Sentences with apprentice boy
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprentice boy