apprehending in a sentence
1) Their duties included apprehending thieves and robbers and capturing runaway slaves.
2) I underwent extensive training regarding retail loss prevention and apprehending shoplifters.
3) Such enumeration falls short of apprehending the fluid core concept.
apprehending example sentences4) I am made immortal by apprehending my possession of incorruptible goods.
5) How can the Metropolitan commissioner defend apprehending burglars?
6) This is his not desiring the apprehending of worthies.
7) Some Protestants tried to enforce the law themselves by apprehending these priests.
8) He is also instrumental in apprehending criminals and thugs in the park.
9) Saber 1 assisted in apprehending 55 suspects and was called out 35 times.
10) Batman and Robin finally succeed in apprehending and jailing the Cavalier.
11) His greatest dream for the purpose of this movie, is apprehending her killers.
12) The deterrent mechanism involves apprehending fishermen , producing them in court and charging a fine.
13) More work put into apprehending breaking and entering deters young crims in the making.
14) Community Community police chiefs talk not just about crime , crime prevention and apprehending criminals.
15) As these reports turned out to be untrue further attempts at apprehending him were abandoned.
example sentences with apprehending16) The VFAS is tasked with apprehending the commonwealth's most violent and elusive fugitives.
17) Do you personally know any of the Law Enforcement involved in apprehending Dzhokar?
18) Despite this, there has been some recent success in apprehending and prosecuting these criminals.
19) For purpose of apprehending criminal offenders, which of the following is TRUE concerning weapons technology?
20) From the towns, the people apprehending danger, fled to the country for safety.
21) Las Vegas cops and the LAPD apprehending the killers of Tupac and Biggie .
22) It was a rather cool evening, and some of his neighbors were apprehending a frost.
23) For awhile Torquane was suspicious, apprehending a trap with the instinct of a wild creature.
24) Unmarked vehicles are used primarily for sting operations or apprehending criminals without alerting them to their presence.
25) Apprehending the world through these types gives it a preliminary coherency and 'standardized sameness'.
26) Starling follows them, intent on apprehending Lecter personally, but is instead also taken captive.
27) Rote learning, while helpful for apprehending some concepts, will never result in critical thinking skills.
28) What is proposed is to give effect to the privilege by removing the ground for apprehending danger.
How to use apprehending in a sentence29) They start apprehending as to when these guys will have a go ," Richards explained.
30) The committee also agreed to pay the master his expenses in apprehending runaway boys from the workhouse.
31) It was said the principal immediately called an emergency assembly after apprehending the teenager to address the issue .
32) However, he comes to his senses eventually by apprehending the same two youths that robbed him.
33) An arrest warrant was issued and the DSI sought the aid of Interpol in apprehending the suspect.
34) He is the muscle of the team, and usually storms in when a suspect requires apprehending physically.
35) Apprehending disruption in their normal banking operations , many banks had already informed their customers about the proposed strike.
36) After this purge, their militia focused solely on apprehending people that "Parlement" suspected of Protestantism.
37) Police sources revealed that investigation was ongoing with a view to apprehending the fleeing driver of the commercial bus .
38) The kings of Magadha were so mighty that Alexander the Great decided to retreat from India apprehending defeat.
39) UNIT soldiers raid the secret base and rescue the Doctor and Liz, apprehending Reegan and his thugs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehending
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehending with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehending
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehending in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehending.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehending. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehending
Compound Sentences with apprehending
Complex Sentences with apprehending
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehending