apply universally in a sentence
1) However, the conditions necessary for human flourishing apply universally .
2) Natural selection is important, but may not apply universally .
3) That they apply universally to all human beings?
apply universally example sentences4) Rules, by definition, apply universally .
5) In contrast, the CISG may be applied universally .
6) This applies universally , and creatures' power will change accordingly.
7) Inclination is now applied universally to railways.
8) In the beginning stages the hujum was not applied universally .
9) Why should this not apply universally ?
10) Is that a model which should be applied universally or are there alternatives?
11) This enhances testability for OBE's effectiveness in a way that applies universally .
12) Would such a subjective view be appropriate, or should such a rule apply universally ?
13) Hence, the instruction, as originally given, applied universally to all men.
14) The observations that I have made are for myself and obviously don't apply universally .
15) But even observers who sympathize with Bowen's overall critique say it hardly applies universally .
example sentences with apply universally16) Let it be stressed once more that these comments do not by any means apply universally .
17) Whereas the primary directions can be applied universally , the secondary may be applied to certain conditions or ailments.
18) Netanyahu also said that if no agreement was reached by 1 August, the law would be applied universally .
19) But that does not apply universally : The Green Party of Alaska is organized along bioregional lines to practice bioregional democracy.
20) Following the Zulu rebellion in 1906, the Natal Native Code was streamlined and applied universally among African and Indian populations.
21) Having not read any of his other work, I'm speaking specifically of " Naked ", though, I imagine it will apply universally .
22) This form of "friendly fire," coaxing the witness into admitting that a defendant has broken an important safety rule, applies universally , albeit in varying forms.
23) They apply to all, and not merely to the persons they were written to, for the Masters always say what applies universally .
24) The results, which are in excellent agreement with GR, lend considerable weight to the argument that Einstein's theory applies universally and not just locally.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply universally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply universally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply universally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply universally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply universally.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply universally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply universally
Compound Sentences with apply universally
Complex Sentences with apply universally
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply universally