applied voltage in a sentence
1) The applied voltage was varied and the experiment repeated.
2) That is the response of liquid crystal molecules to applied voltages .
3) Ions only pass through the chopper when there is no applied voltage .
applied voltage example sentences4) The relation between current and applied voltage illustrates the nature of the photoelectric effect.
5) In the case of a constant applied voltage (voltage bias) Eq.
6) For effective action a circuit needs completing possibly also with a small applied DC voltage .
7) These equations can be verified to yield the thermal-equilibrium carrier density for zero applied voltage .
8) Higher applied voltage lowers permittivity.
9) The amount of electric charge stored in a pseudocapacitance is linearly proportional to the applied voltage .
10) The minus sign occurs since the electrons move from left to right for a positive applied voltage .
11) At a sufficiently high applied voltage , positive ions are extracted from the tips of the cones.
12) They are very active actuators that show very high deformation at low applied voltage and show low impedance.
13) Field weakening is done when the maximum speed cannot be reached by increasing the applied voltage .
14) One can find out it by plotting the graph in between the plate current and applied voltage .
15) AFM scanners are made from piezoelectric material, which expands and contracts proportionally to an applied voltage .
example sentences with applied voltage16) The magnitude of the charge and applied voltage will determine how far proteins migrate in a certain time.
17) Ceramic capacitors are manufactured with a variety of dielectrics, each with different behavior over temperature and applied voltage .
18) Strip chart recorder : A device for making a time record of some signal, usually an applied voltage .
19) The life expectancy for film capacitors is usually specified in terms of applied voltage , current load, and temperature.
20) The advantages offered include negligible aging, no loss of capacitance from applied voltage , and fewer problems with soldering.
21) These new transistors exhibit "negative differential conductance," whereby the same electrical current flows at two different applied voltages .
22) If the coils are lossless then the voltage induced in coil 1 must balance the, applied voltage , yielding &formula;.
23) This would make the luminous efficiency roughly proportional to applied voltage to the 1.55 to 2nd power of applied voltage .
24) In order to increase the current with the same geometry of the electromagnet you would need to increase the applied voltage .
25) Typically, piezoelectric expansion is linearly dependent on applied voltage and a simple subtraction can be used to correct for this effect.
26) Eddy current losses due to joule heating in the core that are proportional to the square of the transformer's applied voltage .
27) The same setup can be used to instead measure the work function in the collector, simply by adjusting the applied voltage .
28) The potential energy of an electron will be eV where e is its charge in coulombs and V is the applied voltage to cause the acceleration of the electron.
How to use applied voltage in a sentence29) One note, however; Class 2 and higher capacitors are affected by voltage and the above drift limits hold only at low applied voltage .
30) Ionization (Ion) Chamber- This is an air-filled chamber with an electrically conductive inner wall and central anode and a relatively low applied voltage .
31) Moreover, that total current (I total ) was forced to be in-phase with the total applied voltage (V total ), by the calculation of an appropriate capacitor value.
32) Although these regions are well defined for sufficiently large applied voltage , they overlap somewhat for small (less than a few hundred millivolts) biases.
33) Likewise, the "oxide" in the name can be a misnomer, as different dielectric materials are used with the aim of obtaining strong channels with smaller applied voltages .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applied voltage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applied voltage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applied voltage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applied voltage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applied voltage.
20 examples of simple sentences of applied voltage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applied voltage
Compound Sentences with applied voltage
Complex Sentences with applied voltage
Compound-Complex Sentences with applied voltage