applied stress in a sentence
1) Below a critical value of applied stress , a material may exhibit linear viscoelasticity.
2) The investigation showed that the ultrasonic waves change speed a little due to the applied stress .
3) In this case, the longitudinal velocities for white spruce decreased with increases in applied stresses .
applied stress example sentences4) This methodology employed finite element modeling, and analysis by superimposition of residual and applied stresses .
5) In the high force regime, the extension is nearly independent of the applied torsional stress .
6) Piezoelectricity is the ability of crystals to generate a voltage in response to an applied mechanical stress .
7) These materials are characterized due to the time delay between the applied constant stress and the maximum strain.
8) The anisotropy of the molecular structure means that these mechanisms are heavily dependent on the direction of applied stress .
9) The dashpot is used to denote the retarded nature of the response of a material to any applied stress .
10) This means that the same phenomena are observed for longitudinal waves under both (compressive and tensile) Applied stresses .
11) A numerical procedure for determining the notch-root stress and strain from the applied remote stress or strain has also been developed.
12) Fig. 4 also shows examples of the percentage changes in shear wave velocity due to the applied tensile stress for white spruce, and was obtained from fig. 2.
13) This piezoresistive effect changes the current flow through the nanotube, which can be measured in order to accurately quantify the applied stress .
14) This transformation is triggered by a change in the stress state of the material, such as an increase in tensile stress, and acts in opposition to the applied stress .
15) Raman active fibers, such as aramid and carbon, have vibrational modes that show a shift in Raman frequency with applied stress .
example sentences with applied stress16) This means that the sample has no way of dissipating a large applied stress , other than by bond rupture, and so a polymer glass is prone to brittle fracture.
17) The absolute values in table 1 were somewhat smaller than those for longitudinal waves along the direction of applied compressive stress , as reported previously [8,9].
18) where __FORMULA__ is the strain energy release rate, __FORMULA__ is the applied stress , __FORMULA__ is half the crack length, and __FORMULA__ is the Young's modulus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applied stress
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applied stress with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applied stress
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applied stress in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applied stress.
20 examples of simple sentences of applied stress. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applied stress
Compound Sentences with applied stress
Complex Sentences with applied stress
Compound-Complex Sentences with applied stress