applicative in a sentence
1) However the applicative and causative voices are found in many modern dialects.
2) The earliest known applicative language was LISP.
3) Applicative order is not a normalising strategy.
applicative example sentences4) In the above example, in applicative order (λ"x".
5) Applicative functors are also a feature of OCaml.
6) ACL2 - A Computational Logic for applicative Common Lisp.
7) A contingency theory may be expressed in too general a way to have specific applicative value.
8) ACL2, a full-featured automated theorem prover for an applicative variant of Common Lisp.
9) Output is not significantly different from that of TextIO but input is applicative rather than imperative.
10) Non-stealing is a necessary component in addition to non-possession because of Satyagraha's applicative nature.
11) See control for more verb examples and applicative voice for preposition examples on expressing causative intentions in English.
12) There are applicative , Monadic and "Input" (non rendering, input only) kinds of forms.
13) Applicative affixes increase the number of affixes a verb can take on, that is, its syntactic valence.
14) These suffixes perform a variety of functions, such as transitive, causative, reciprocal, reflexive, and applicative .
15) Unlike call-by-value, applicative order evaluation reduces terms within a function body as much as possible before the function is applied.
example sentences with applicative16) It unifies "events" and "behaviours" (varying values) in an applicative functor named "Signal".
17) The concept of monads along with the Haskell do-notation for them has also been generalized to form applicative functors and arrows.
18) W.B. Ackerman defines an applicative language as one which does all of its processing by means of operators applied to values.
19) An explanation of Monads, building on the concepts of Functors, applicative Functors and Monoids discussed in the previous chapter.
20) Mithun (1999) explains: "A benefactive applicative allows beneficiaries to be cast as direct objects" (247).
21) The prefixes can be divided into three sorts: agreement markers, applicative markers, and anaphors (reflexives and reciprocals).
22) The SHALOM Project (Spaceborne Hyperspectral applicative Land and Ocean Mission) is a joint project with the Italian Space Agency (ASI) announced on November 23, 2010.
23) The Spaceborne Hyperspectral applicative Land and Ocean Mission (SHALOM), a joint mission by Israel (ISA) and the Italy Space Agency (ASI) has a budget of $116 million.
24) In the FBP book (Chapter 24), these ideas are combined to allow the expression of some quite complex component logic using applicative notation.
25) W.H. Burge showed how stream expressions can be developed using a recursive, applicative style of programming, but this work was in terms of (streams of) atomic values.
26) In the sentence 'The man used the axe to chop the log with.', the axe is the instrument and is indicated in Salish through an applicative affix on the verb.
27) Applicative affixes seem to be present on the verb when the direct object is central to the event being discussed, but isn't the theme of the sentence.
28) Polymer physics and polymer chemistry are also related with the field of polymer science, where this is considered the applicative part of polymers.
How to use applicative in a sentence29) For example, the meaning of the applicative expression f(E1,E2) is defined in terms of semantics of its subphrases f, E1 and E2.
30) Applicative .
31) It was dedicated to the HPC market but it could also be used (with some modifications) to all kinds of clusters (such as High Availability, applicative or grid).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicative.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicative
Compound Sentences with applicative
Complex Sentences with applicative
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicative