appendectomies in a sentence
1) This includes responsibility for emergency surgery, such as c-sections or appendectomies .
2) Antibiotics along with pain medication may also be administrated prior to appendectomies .
3) He delivered babies , did appendectomies , removed tonsils, made hernia repairs, and practiced general medicine.
appendectomies example sentences4) The surgeon performs a lot of Colonoscopies, GI Surgeries, appendectomies and other general surgeries.
5) Notably, three unassisted emergency appendectomies were performed by hospital corpsmen serving undersea and beyond hope of medical evacuation.
6) He had worked in the operating room of the Navy Hospital San Diego, and had witnessed many appendectomies there.
7) A reasonable man would conclude from the above that to the Medical Department of the U.S. Navy, appendectomies were clearly beyond the competence of pharmacist's mates.
8) Science News Letter notes, "The public may be thrilled by stories of enlisted personnel performing appendectomies on shipmates at sea when no medical aid is available.
9) However, in the past, they were digested to do penetrating longer vain surgeries, ureteral as tonsillectomies, scout repairs, and appendectomies .
10) However, in the past, they were packaged to do oriental fewer stinging surgeries, napoleonic as tonsillectomies, paxil insurance repairs, and appendectomies .
11) Fifty years ago, UTMB was the provider of last resort for much of the state, attracting broke farmers in need of appendectomies .
12) Despite poor weather and two appendectomies which were performed aboard ship, "Sands" arrived in the approaches to Leyte Gulf on the 17th.
13) Appendectomies have occasionally been performed in emergency conditions (i.e., outside of a proper hospital), when a timely medical evaluation was impossible.
14) Full recovery from appendectomies takes about four to six weeks, but can be prolonged to up to eight weeks if the appendix had ruptured.
15) Huang Qi: "For example, back in 2000, they shut down Skynet, China's first human rights website, because we exposed the forced appendectomies of 200,000 farmers.
example sentences with appendectomies
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appendectomies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appendectomies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appendectomies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appendectomies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appendectomies.
20 examples of simple sentences of appendectomies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appendectomies
Compound Sentences with appendectomies
Complex Sentences with appendectomies
Compound-Complex Sentences with appendectomies