appendiceal in a sentence
1) Ultrasound may show appendiceal inflammation and can diagnose gall bladder disease and pregnancy.
2) Occasionally the body is able to control an appendiceal perforation by forming an abscess.
3) Diagnostic ultrasound, gallium and CT scanning may detect appendiceal or other intra-abdominal abscesses.
appendiceal example sentences4) On the evening of 20 January 1993, Hepburn died at home in her sleep of appendiceal cancer.
5) A month later, Hepburn died of appendiceal cancer at her home in Switzerland at the age of 63.
6) For example, appendicitis that runs in families may result from a genetic variant that predisposes a person to obstruction of the appendiceal lumen.
7) An unusual complication of an appendectomy is "stump appendicitis": inflammation occurs in the remnant appendiceal stump left after a prior incomplete appendectomy.
8) The end result of this cascade is appendiceal rupture (a 'burst appendix') causing peritonitis, which may lead to septicemia and eventually death.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appendiceal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appendiceal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appendiceal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appendiceal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appendiceal.
20 examples of simple sentences of appendiceal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appendiceal
Compound Sentences with appendiceal
Complex Sentences with appendiceal
Compound-Complex Sentences with appendiceal