appendicular in a sentence
1) Another entity known as appendicular lump is talked about quite often.
2) The appendicular skeleton contains the fore and hindlimbs.
3) Appendicular skeletal muscle mass: effects of age, gender, and ethnicity.
appendicular example sentences4) A true ovipositor is usually regarded as appendicular and is dealt with in the next section.
5) MODAFINIL is mechanical that as simplicity, then you're just cnidarian appendicular about it.
6) Later the disease progresses in the ventral , appendicular , caudal and distal regions of the body.
7) Limb function as well as palpation of all the appendicular and axial skeletal system should be evaluated.
8) After adjusting for height, body weight and age, men had larger total appendicular skeletal muscle mass than women.
9) CAMSM J.35991 consists of a complete mandible, most of the axial skeleton and parts of the appendicular skeleton.
10) The skeleton is usually divided for the purpose of study into two general parts, the axial skeleton and the appendicular skeleton.
11) The increase in CRP is related to the time elapsed since the onset of symptoms, and is dependent on the amount of appendicular infiltration and inflammation present.
12) Moreover, men exhibited larger age-related decreases in total appendicular skeletal muscle mass, in comparison to women (14.8% versus 10.8% respectively).
13) Yet more recent analysis of its axial and appendicular skeleton-particularly the vertebrae and femur-suggests that it was a tree-dweller (arboreal).
14) The word appendicular comes from the word appendage, so the appendicular skeleton consists of the limbs (or appendages) and their attachments.
15) The word appendicular comes from the word appendage, so the appendicular skeleton consists of the limbs (or appendages) and their attachments.
example sentences with appendicular16) Horses have , which are divided into the appendicular skeleton (the legs) and the axial skeleton (the skull, vertebral column, sternum, and ribs).
17) Syndromes of the defeat of downstream branches of the basilar artery include sudden nuclear ophthalmoplegia, horizontal gaze palsy and appendicular cerebellar ataxia.
18) true, or appendicular , formed from appendages of abdominal segments 8 and 9;
19) the pelvic girdle (i.e., the two hip bones, which are part of the appendicular skeleton), which connects the spine to the lower limbs, and
20) Appendicular skeleton
21) () Appendicular concretions
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appendicular
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appendicular with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appendicular
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appendicular in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appendicular.
20 examples of simple sentences of appendicular. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appendicular
Compound Sentences with appendicular
Complex Sentences with appendicular
Compound-Complex Sentences with appendicular