appendage in a sentence
1) This is particularly true when considering appendages .
2) The appendage pairs are generally similar along the length of animal.
3) The appendage of "United" was finally restored in 1977.
appendage example sentences4) A typical password consists of a root plus an appendage .
5) They also feature aerodynamic appendages that direct the airflow.
6) By killing off the growing appendage in the egg .
7) You start off as an appendage of somebody else .
8) It bears no appendages on its lower surface.
9) The tail is three feathery looking appendages .
10) The pitcher lid is ovate and lacks appendages .
11) Malta was an appendage of Sicily for nearly 440 years.
12) The only deficiency in male appendages is your dad 's.
13) These unusual appendages are not referred to in the story.
14) It is found in the movement of appendages and jaws.
15) The intellect exists as an appendage of the feeling system.
example sentences with appendage16) This appendage evolved as a 'defensive weapon'.
17) He uses them as weapons and as grappling appendages .
18) Two prominent appendages are often found on the lid's lower surface.
19) The appendage of "de Mora" was added in 1861.
20) The Holy Roman Empire lost its eastern appendage .
21) Crustacea usually have gills that are modified appendages .
22) The lid or operculum is and lacks appendages .
23) There are three different causes of wing-like appendages .
24) Other than these distinctive structures, the lid has no appendages .
25) Daleks with non-standard arm appendages are also seen in this serial.
26) At the moment it's just a useless appendage .
27) This creature bait covers the gamut of high-action appendages .
28) Insects make sounds mostly by mechanical action of appendages .
How to use appendage in a sentence29) The first post-cephalic appendage is modified to venom claws.
30) Meyers said the flatstick has become like an appendage .
31) We see growth even after Hasbro trimmed some appendages .
32) An insect appendage consists typically of a limb base and a shaft.
33) Non-human enemies will sometimes have additional appendages .
34) Knutsens' grandiose ornaments and appendages contrasted with his dubious craftsmanship.
35) They are long and thick thread-like appendages , protein in nature.
36) The pitcher lid or operculum is to and has no appendages .
37) Eight pairs of appendages issue from the cephlathorax.
38) The feet near the mouth are furnished also with delicate outgrowing appendages .
39) These investigational therapies focus on repetition of basic tasks with limited appendages .
40) The pycnogonids are thus neutral with regard to the great appendage theory.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appendage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appendage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appendage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appendage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appendage.
20 examples of simple sentences of appendage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appendage
Compound Sentences with appendage
Complex Sentences with appendage
Compound-Complex Sentences with appendage