appellation in a sentence
1) The estate comprises 72 hectares of vineyards among the greatest appellations .
2) The popular appellation eclipsed and eventually supplanted the official name.
3) Their new names are appellations of promise.
appellation example sentences
appellation example sentences4) There is more to names than mere designation, mere appellations .
5) The appellation aptly reflected the renewed direction of the organization.
6) The measurement's appellation and units are the same.
7) The appellation covers the whole of Burgundy.
8) What is the implication of this appellation ?
9) In most cultures in Europe an equivalent appellation denoting deference exists.
10) Kabbalah uses only names and appellations that are concrete and real.
11) But even more fitting is the appellation from an ecclesiastical viewpoint.
12) He desires us to become familiar with the appellation .
13) They unanimously condemned the oath and the new appellation .
14) Their name survives in the regional appellation , Burgundy.
15) And with some appellations , the contrary applies.
example sentences with appellation
example sentences with appellation16) As it turns out, the sword deserves a better appellation .
17) More than half of Bordeaux's production uses these generic appellations .
18) This appellation would later pass to her niece Louise Anne.
19) He abandons his former appellation of Saul and becomes Paul.
20) The distribution was surprisingly even with good representation of the appellations .
21) There are four main appellations of the Muscadet region.
22) Today it consists of 12 appellations that split into 3 groups viz.
23) The appellation "Herbes de Provence" has often been overused.
24) This appellation produces 80% of all Muscadets.
25) His appellation 'the Great' is justified on two counts.
26) Beware though: the appellation may not always carry a good reputation!
27) This sounds expensive but this is no ordinary representative of the appellation .
28) The more learned said that it was an appellation of Hormazd.
How to use appellation in a sentence29) She earned the appellation "Captain Abiodun" in the band.
30) His naming suggestion was rejected in favor of the appellation "U.S.".
31) On the west the Yakima Valley appellation includes 5,000 hectares.
32) The etymological origin of the very appellation Africa has had many colourful stories.
33) It is the most southerly of Médoc's appellations .
34) From the rank-and-file he gained the affectionate appellation "Bobby Long.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellation.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellation
Compound Sentences with appellation
Complex Sentences with appellation
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellation