apostrophe in a sentence
1) Fortunately using apostrophes correctly is actually really easy.
2) The apostrophe is needed here to show plural possessive.
3) Occasionally quotation marks were used instead of apostrophes .
apostrophe example sentences4) In neither case is an apostrophe is needed .
5) The apostrophe is used to indicate possession.
6) The apostrophe and cap sign are used to compose additional punctuation.
7) No apostrophe is used in the possessive third person neuter.
8) We discuss more details about apostrophes and quotation marks here.
9) Apostrophes following decades and single letters are also common.
10) The missing vowel is replaced by an apostrophe .
11) Apostrophes are also used to show possession.
12) Does an apostrophe really matter in business?
13) The Author field now handles apostrophes correctly.
14) The apostrophe is where the o in not was removed.
15) T he apostrophe has many different uses in written English.
example sentences with apostrophe16) The APA specifically says, "without an apostrophe ".
17) In Danish, apostrophes are sometimes seen on commercial materials.
18) It is never marked by an apostrophe in writing.
19) Why do authors think apostrophes make characters seem exotic ?
20) Language changes , yes, but apostrophes are vital.
21) Notice there are no apostrophes around the 65.
22) Missing apostrophes seem to be the biggest problem.
23) The use of apostrophes varies in early editions.
24) Literally added one letter or removed an apostrophe .
25) Don't confuse apostrophe s with a plural.
26) Do not use apostrophes to show plural!
27) Well, what logic is gonna put an apostrophe on sits.
28) No apostrophe "s"...just "the Smiths".
How to use apostrophe in a sentence29) Tell me, has anyone got an apostrophe on aunts?
30) For single quotes or apostrophes leave out the Shift key.
31) The apostrophe is used as a substitute for this letter.
32) I suppose I have to mention the apostrophe issue.
33) Numbers formatted as text or preceded by an apostrophe .
34) The apostrophe in Barney's was dropped in 1981.
35) No this is an apostrophe free zone for now.
36) The apostrophe in " Hawaii" was a somewhat controversial issue too.
37) Don't use apostrophes in the wrong place.
38) And one that makes people use apostrophes correctly?
39) Over the years, the use of apostrophes has been criticised.
40) Apostrophes : the downfall of many a good journalism student.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apostrophe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apostrophe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apostrophe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apostrophe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apostrophe.
20 examples of simple sentences of apostrophe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apostrophe
Compound Sentences with apostrophe
Complex Sentences with apostrophe
Compound-Complex Sentences with apostrophe