apophatic in a sentence
1) This is where the apophatic theology comes in.
2) Apophatic theology often is contrasted with "Cataphatic theology.
3) The inadequacy of our conceptual thought is linked to the apophatic tradition.
apophatic example sentences
apophatic example sentences4) Nevertheless, an apophatic approach is evident in much of Buddhist philosophy.
5) The former leads to what is called apophatic theology and the latter to cataphatic theology.
6) We have an apophatic knowledge.
7) We have an apophatic knowledge.
8) Our theoretical thought therefore leads us to an apophatic state of wonder, beyond our conceptual knowledge.
9) Maimonides's use of apophatic theology is not unique to this time period or to Judaism.
10) In his words, "This book makes no claim to be a thoroughgoing historical-critical study of the apophatic tradition.
11) Rigorous views of Divine Simplicity were championed by the Mu'tazili, which resulted in a radically apophatic theology.
12) The apophatic "honor by silence" in Maximos' writings, seems more correct than any treatise on the subject.
13) These descriptions also apply to that state of suspension because the only way we can depict it is by apophatic terms.
14) An apophatic approach to discussing the Divine is found throughout gnosticism, Vedanta, and Platonic and Aristotelian theology as well.
15) There are differences, but they are all people struggling with an apophatic theology and trying to work out how spirit is involved in this reality.
example sentences with apophatic16) But the quietism of apophatic mysticism is only one pole of faith in the future, balanced by the intense activism I have described above.
17) This makes our theoretical thought itself an act of religious worship and adoration, a kind of ladder of contemplation that ends in apophatic wonder.
18) In the apophatic meditative process, all distinctions and ways of distinguishing are "forgotten" in the sense of eliminated: they cease to exist.
19) In 2005, he participated in an International Conference on Eastern Theology in Beirut and presented a paper on Sankara and apophatic Theology'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apophatic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apophatic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apophatic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apophatic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apophatic.
20 examples of simple sentences of apophatic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apophatic
Compound Sentences with apophatic
Complex Sentences with apophatic
Compound-Complex Sentences with apophatic