receive an apology in a sentence
1) Collins subsequently received an apology from Connell.
2) To their surprise, they received an apology .
3) At TB England complained to the ICC and received an apology .
receive an apology example sentences4) Kevin Reynolds, who has received an apology and "massive damages".
5) Despite being put through indescribable anguish , we've never received an apology .
6) Mulroney received an apology and a $2.1 million reimbursement for legal and public relations costs.
7) Some place it higher around 100 m. Have the Chinese people received an apology and compensation ?
8) B. He feels he should first receive an apology from the manager for what has happened.
9) She says that she never received an apology from her father, not a real one.
10) A POLL-TAX payer has received an apology from Middlesbrough Council after an unexpected visit by the bailiffs.
11) I have yet to receive an apology or an admission of their mistreatment of me from that rehab.
12) On 26 August 2008, Rushdie received an apology at the High Court in London from all three parties.
13) After the incident, Cathay Pacific received an apology and compensation from the People's Liberation Army Air Force.
14) A local Conservative town councillor, Mr Chung, visited Tebbit the day after the incident and received an apology .
15) The villagers were paid a total of $40,000 in condolence payments, and received an apology for any civilian deaths.
example sentences with receive an apology16) The Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy eventually received an apology and a written assurance that Mossad would desist from using Canadian passports.
17) Ms. Murray later asked for and received an apology from Mr. Thurmond, "The Seattle Post-Intelligencer" reported at the time.
18) I sent Kassimi with a letter to the Governor at Goba, and a few days later we received an apology for our treatment and permission to continue our journey.
19) I have to say that although I didn't receive an apology , we were treated better and my son's education improved after the letter was delivered.
20) He filed a complaint and a $25,000 claim against Salt Lake City Corp., and received an apology from the police chief.
21) The network later apologized for this on the air, the first time that the LGBT community had received an apology from a major news organization.
22) On the October 4 episode of "Impact Wrestling", Ryan met Snow in the ring and received an apology for the slap, before signing what he thought was a TNA contract.
23) On the October 15 "Raw", Striker demanded that he receive an apology and was instead forced to face Kane in his final WWE match, which Striker lost.
24) In the end, the Autobots triumphed and returned to base with the gauntlet, where Arcee received an apology from June for the earlier questioning.
25) Krauthammer later said he was "the only entity on earth, other than rogue states, that has received an apology from the White House.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive an apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive an apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive an apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive an apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive an apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive an apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive an apology
Compound Sentences with receive an apology
Complex Sentences with receive an apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive an apology